Jonathan Ross Show Friday

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Was it broadcast all over Europe too? Elaine, curious to know how you got to see it too. Did I miss something, sorry, tired as hell, up all night with sick, snoring husband and whiny pup!
:(
I have my ways! It's posted on Youtube, Vicky offered the links in Photos and Videos.
Crazy!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Germangirl wrote:Saturday, October 25, 2008
Daniel Craig donates Omega De Ville wristwatch to BBC charity Children in Need
_
In a surprise move during his appearance on the Jonathan Ross show last night, Daniel Craig handed over his Omega De Ville co-axial chronoscope watch on a leather strap for the BBC Children in Need charity auction.

It was an odd bit of serendipity. Mr. Craig was appearing to promote the upcoming Quantum of Solace release, and Mr. Ross asked how the actor rewarded himself for a job particularly well done when not playing James Bond. Craig said that he'd buy himself watches.

This led to banter where Ross labeled Craig a watch "collector." No; simply someone who buys watches.

Daniel Craig then removed his watch and gave it to Jonathan Ross. In accepting it, Mr. Ross said that he thought it best to include it as part of the official BBC Children in Need online auction, which starts November 10. BBC estimates the value of this Omega DeVille at $23,775.

See BBC Children in Need to support this worthy cause. [link]
Does anyone think the watch donation was a surprise, not planned?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cyanaurora wrote:
_
In a surprise move during his appearance on the Jonathan Ross show last night, Daniel Craig handed over his Omega De Ville co-axial chronoscope watch on a leather strap for the BBC Children in Need charity auction.

It was an odd bit of serendipity. Mr. Craig was appearing to promote the upcoming Quantum of Solace release, and Mr. Ross asked how the actor rewarded himself for a job particularly well done when not playing James Bond. Craig said that he'd buy himself watches.

This led to banter where Ross labeled Craig a watch "collector." No; simply someone who buys watches.

Daniel Craig then removed his watch and gave it to Jonathan Ross. In accepting it, Mr. Ross said that he thought it best to include it as part of the official BBC Children in Need online auction, which starts November 10. BBC estimates the value of this Omega DeVille at $23,775.

Does anyone think the watch donation was a surprise, not planned?
I think it was a surprise and not planned.
Crazy!
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

advicky wrote:Will Daniel Craig be in the Film 2008 with Jonathan Ross on next Tuesday?
Yes - it's a QoS special.
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Dunda wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Actually J Ross was making fun of the fact that he was turning 40 with the nose clippers. As men age, the hair grows in the oddest of places. I thought it was funny and I think DC thought so too.
I thought it was funny too!! Just a bit out of context in terms of the interview... :)
which interview? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they both know each other and for me Daniel doesn't look like he felt uncomfortable at all. A bit cautious maybe, but that's him! :wink:
Yep...having seen the full thing now, he relaxed as it went on...the revolving seat thing made me laugh. I think Dan could've done without the Ricky Gervais coasters though!? :roll:
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
Ang

Post by Ang »

I enjoyed the interview. Jonathan did tease Daniel but not in a mean way I don't think, he's been so much worse with other people, and ultimately he played two clips from the film and made people laugh, that will have got enough attention to get people to see the film. I think Jonathan was probably aware that he's interviewed Daniel once this year already with Golden Compass and that the Film 2008 programme was going to be on next week so he was wary of overkill an instead made it into a bit of fun. It didn't do Daniel any harm, he looked a bit wary, understandably - who knows what Ross is going to do next?! - but he took it well and the watch will do a lot of good for the Children In Need auction.
louise

Post by louise »

Loved it loved it, watched with trepidation as i know Jonathon ross can be
tricky Daniel handled it Ok, so nervous for him, every twitch i feel for him
Loved it will watch over and over again :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

just watched it for the hmmm forth time :wink:

I really love the part when he's bouncing with his knees and fidgeting and when he says that he didn't want to put his hand down in this bag and his look when he gets the tag with "Climax", hilarious!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
yochan

Post by yochan »

I watched the interview again and again, but I still can't catch one third of their conversation, especially about the sling and donation, because of my poor listening skill of English.

If there is a script, I hope to get one.
muireann

Post by muireann »

_

OMG!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
advicky

Post by advicky »

muireann wrote:
_

OMG!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/news/news241008b.shtml