Daniel and Sats at the Oasis Gig - Electric Proms (BBC)

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Looks great Elaine! They are happy and laughing.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks, Elaine!

It is so nice to see him do normal things and having fun and not being excessive bothered by fans.... :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Elaine - always good to see them have a good time.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

livetwice

Post by livetwice »

thanks for the captures...good to see them out of the promotion of QOS having fun
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
redluna

Post by redluna »

Thank you Elaine! Great caps! :D
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I was soooo pissed when I realized the file was no good. But I was glad to get these captures.

You are all welcome, yes, it is nice to see them have some normal fun.

What I find funny is that Sats and Baille are moving around like crazy with laughter when the house lights go up, but DC just stands there, smiling.

You hear the band playing the Bond riff, that's what everyone is laughing about.
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks Elaine, great shots, and Sats looks grogeous.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks Elaine. They look like they have a great time.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

So no chance of getting a different video?

Thanks again Elaine.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thanks E !
ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

I'm sorry that not everyone can see this but it is a classic. Noel Gallagher says to the audience 'We have James Bond upstairs.' -little 'Ooooh!' from the crowd...then tv shot moves to section that Daniel and friends are standing in. First of all it is dark, and Noel continues saying that his band should do the next Bond song and not some beep beep americans. You see Daniel laughing along with what looks like his daughter next to him. Very blond and same smile and nose - got to be her. Noel says that if he can do next Bond song that Daniel can have first chance of playing him in a biopic, you see Daniel mouth Fuck... Off. The lights go up on him and the crowd realise that it really is him and start waving arms in air shouting (as a crowd).. who are yer!! If your not british you are going to think this is mad, but in a way it is a compliment and should be taken as one. Bloody hell, it put a smile on my face... he is normal after all. He laughed and looked very relaxed. Yipee!! His daughter must of thought it was so cool.. God glad to see a man happy without all those bloody reporters asking him stupid questions, that really piss him off and give him this bad press of being unapproachable. Best thing i've seen in ages, just wish he could chill a little and embrace the fame and stop trying to be so tough on himself all the time. I know he is entitled to a private life but if he could somehow show a bit more of a human side in interviews, he would be liked more by a wider range of people. If he doesn't roll with it more soon i think it could turn on him. The theatre goers will still get him, but his big chance of getting jo public on his side (wanting to go to see him in different movies) may dwindle. F Me does he need a new PR girl, because i'd say it how it is from the jo public point of view - stuff the leeches. I saw and loved Flashbacks of a Fool at the BFI and was luckly enough to briefly meet him, but actors pull in bums on seats by having their names above the title of the film, and we buy into them and their acting. The fan base has to be reasonably wide so that people get off their backsides and buy the ticket to see your work. You have to know who you are aiming for and what the market is for that film. Flashback 's market was too narrow and only a certain age/type of person was going to watch it. If you get people on your side, they want to watch you more and trust that you are going to deliver along with the script and other performers, they get behind you and wish you on. Oh please Daniel listen to me and just forget about the stupid prick of an interviewer and just think of the fan/public who will be watching the interview. We are the ones that count not the public school interviewer who is trying to undermind you. Let it go.

On that note, i,m off to London tomorrow as i have been fortunate enough to get some tickets for the British Film Festival screening of QoS tomorrow night.

Cheers Christine
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

ChristineWhiting

Love reading you opinion.

Now, catch this quick while it's there.

Noel Gallagher spots James Bond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbwUT_Bx9I
Last edited by JoniJoni on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
muireann

Post by muireann »

JoniJoni wrote:ChristineWhiting

Love reading you opinion.

Now, catch this quick while it's there.

Noel Gallagher spots James Bond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbwUT_Bx9I

There is a view of a young girl next to Daniel. I can only assume it is his daughter. I know this forum has a rule against posting her picture. I guess since it is a public outing, it may be okay in this case.
You are amazing!!!
:shock: :D
But what are the people shouting?
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Read Christine's entry just above.

They shout 'who are yer" .

I suppose a razz because he's very famous and they ask who he is.

I'm not amazing, only tied in to google alerts.
muireann

Post by muireann »

JoniJoni wrote:Read Christine's entry just above.

They shout 'who are yer" .

I suppose a razz because he's very famous and they ask who he is.

I'm not amazing, only tied in to google alerts.
Thank you anyway!
:D