Quantum of Solace World Premiere - London - 29 October 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

They showed a bit on Extra wth the princes and DC . You can go to extratv.com and you can enter to win tickets to the Defiance showing at the archlight theater probably US only .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Deleted post as it led to a dodgy website.
Last edited by JoniJoni on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deb

Post by Deb »

Great pics. Thanks Vicky!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Fantastic pictures.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
BumbleBee84

Post by BumbleBee84 »

bad link ;)
Last edited by BumbleBee84 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Thanks for the photos again girls.

xxx
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

They look so much more relaxed this time. They are having so much fun! Thank you for all of the pics. But where are the eye witness accounts?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cyanaurora wrote:They look so much more relaxed this time. They are having so much fun! Thank you for all of the pics. But where are the eye witness accounts?
Yes

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2180
Crazy!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Thanks for the pics and all!

The tender Daniel has made a first appearance, indeed. So cute! :D Sats had an ab fab look, loved this dress particularly!

Gemma's dress is awful indeed - v. trashy... And she seriously needs to start controlling her mouth... I wonder how many other co-stars have been hit with similar frogs as Daniel has?! But the bad breath thingy might ring true: his own teeth are certainly in not so brilliant condition and he might be at least an occasional smoker, not to mention all that alcohol... This has been also mentioned before:

"Will we be seeing Dulwichmum at celebrity parties and dining out at The
Ivy with the likes of Daniel Craig?

Clearly! Although I met Daniel at a private party recently and he has ginger eyelashes and halitosis. I shall make it my business to meet Gary Barlow and Ray Winstone – yum!"

http://dulwichmum.net/?p=203

Grip :wink:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

agrippina wrote:Thanks for the pics and all!

The tender Daniel has made a first appearance, indeed. So cute! :D Sats had an ab fab look, loved this dress particularly!

Gemma's dress is awful indeed - v. trashy... And she seriously needs to start controlling her mouth... I wonder how many other co-stars have been hit with similar frogs as Daniel has?! But the bad breath thingy might ring true: his own teeth are certainly in not so brilliant condition and he might be at least an occasional smoker, not to mention all that alcohol... This has been also mentioned before:

"Will we be seeing Dulwichmum at celebrity parties and dining out at The
Ivy with the likes of Daniel Craig?

Clearly! Although I met Daniel at a private party recently and he has ginger eyelashes and halitosis. I shall make it my business to meet Gary Barlow and Ray Winstone – yum!"

http://dulwichmum.net/?p=203

Grip :wink:
Oh Grip, your post made me laugh! You should blog!

I hope he doesn't have stinky breath, but even if he does, he still looks, sounds, and moves a lot better than your average halitosis sufferer!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sadly only in German (Reuters)

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=73EHA4J9

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would like to thank everybody for the great work, although it just takes ages to go through all this stuff :lol:

So girls, if next week nothing is ready, you know why - no time :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:So girls, if next week nothing is ready, you know why - no time :twisted:

No problem GG, tickets for QoS for Friday and Saturday are booked and the TV for a preluding view of CR (just to remind us of what has happened back then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) is prepared.

That's all what we need for this Daniel dedicated weekend :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So girls, if next week nothing is ready, you know why - no time :twisted:

No problem GG, tickets for QoS for Friday and Saturday are booked and the TV for a preluding view of CR (just to remind us of what has happened back then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) is prepared.

That's all what we need for this Daniel dedicated weekend :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Right, reminding. I need to see it again, so I can remember what happened!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crazy!