Daniel on TV in the UK

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

chrissie

You Tube

Post by chrissie »

Hey. Good idea! Is there some kind of size limit though? Tales was 30 mins but Kiss and Tell was well over 2 hours.
It might be the best solution. I'll investigate
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Hmmm, I don't know about youtube... too much quality loss. How about google video, I think the resolution is better there?
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

Daniel is nominated as one of the Greatest Britons of 2007. The show is to be aired on Monday on at 9pm on ITV (UK).- He wont be there, he'll be in Cannes obviously.
Here's the link, he's up against Helen Mirren and Sacha Baren Cohen in the film category.

http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=7819

[/url]
chrissie

Tales from the Crypt

Post by chrissie »

I now have this sitting happily on my pc. How to share it with you ladies is the problem. My capture device and my DVD burner hate each other and won't speak!!!
Its a 1.7 GB file, which means the easiest thing to do would be to upgrade my Yousendit account (about $5) and then I can upload it and send you all the link.
Kiss and Tell will be more of a challenge, cos its five times as long. But I'll keep trying
Chris
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I love you..... Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Anglophile wrote:I love you..... Image
so do I :D thanks for trying!
ashlee

Re: Tales from the Crypt

Post by ashlee »

chrissie wrote:I now have this sitting happily on my pc. How to share it with you ladies is the problem. My capture device and my DVD burner hate each other and won't speak!!!
Its a 1.7 GB file, which means the easiest thing to do would be to upgrade my Yousendit account (about $5) and then I can upload it and send you all the link.
Kiss and Tell will be more of a challenge, cos its five times as long. But I'll keep trying
Chris
Wow, you're great :mrgreen:
You could split the file using WinRar or HJSplit and then upload the parts to a free file host.
Misha

Post by Misha »

ashlee wrote:
chrissie wrote:I now have this sitting happily on my pc. How to share it with you ladies is the problem. My capture device and my DVD burner hate each other and won't speak!!!
Chris
Wow, you're great :mrgreen:
You could split the file using WinRar or HJSplit and then upload the parts to a free file host.
Ash are you trying to get Smoke Wrings? I have it in a file already, I'll upload it.

Michelle
ashlee

Post by ashlee »

Misha wrote:Ash are you trying to get Smoke Wrings? I have it in a file already, I'll upload it.

Michelle
I'm trying to get everything!! :P
Thanks Misha, you're the best!
Misha

Post by Misha »

ashlee wrote:
Misha wrote:Ash are you trying to get Smoke Wrings? I have it in a file already, I'll upload it.

Michelle
I'm trying to get everything!! :P
Thanks Misha, you're the best!
You're welcome Ash, check your PM. :)
mrscraig

Am I missing out?

Post by mrscraig »

Misha,

Me too, me too! Pretty please? LOL :D
Misha

Re: Am I missing out?

Post by Misha »

mrscraig wrote:Misha,

Me too, me too! Pretty please? LOL :D
I won't forget you mrscraig. :) It's a fourth of the way done now. The total file is 244.32MB. As soon as it is finished I will post the link here.

Michelle

EDIT: Here is the file for those who want it..

http://www.bigupload.com/d=60934168