cannes

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sigl

Post by sigl »

Is Satsuki wearing a ring on her left hand??
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Hmmmm, I could be wrong, but I think that's THE ring that was discussed in another thread. I think the conclusion was reached that it's just a ring, not necessarily an engagement one.
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

My bad, I'm not into beards at all :P

On another note: Anybody notice he's wearing a yin-yang pendant? :shock:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

I've just thought; the only thing with the beard is that for some reason, imo (! - sophie!) it detracts from his eyes. They seem less bright and blue in these pics.

Maybe it's not just the beard, it's the light etc. but it seems that with more blond on his face his eyes aren't so bright.

Am I looking too deep into this?
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

shopper12 wrote:Am I looking too deep into this?
Nope :wink:
Deb

Post by Deb »

God he just looks good enough to eat :oops:
Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

jst heard daniel on radio 1, he said the golden compass is good for all ages and nicole looks great. the interviewer said he was suave and sophisticted and 'on form'. he said he was the most cheerful hes been when the man has interviwed him before.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mel-DC wrote:jst heard daniel on radio 1, he said the golden compass is good for all ages and nicole looks great. the interviewer said he was suave and sophisticted and 'on form'. he said he was the most cheerful hes been when the man has interviwed him before.
Thanks, its good to hear he`s in a good mood.
Here in Germany the Cannes coverage hasn´t shown anything of Daniel so far, just Jolie/Pitt :twisted:
I hope they come to their senses.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Hi,

Mel - what show was it on Radio 1 that he was on and what presenter was it? If you could remember the time he was on too that would be great.

Thanks,

TTFN x
vesper

Post by vesper »

Here in Germany the Cannes coverage hasn´t shown anything of Daniel so far, just Jolie/Pitt
I've seen just a little bit of him this evening in the news of RTL II. In all the other gossip shows on German television there has been nothing at all.

I've got the impression the German media doesn't like him very much.

I hope that there willbe some interviews in the net. So if anyone finds an interview please let me know!
Vesper - Well, I do hope you gave your parents hell for that.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote: Here in Germany the Cannes coverage hasn´t shown anything of Daniel so far, just Jolie/Pitt :twisted:
yeah, DC and the German media don't seem to be good friends...maybe I should move to the UK to see him more often :wink:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

vesper wrote:I've got the impression the German media doesn't like him very much.
True. There was some nice coverage in magazines when CR came out on DVD but nothing more. :?
vesper

Post by vesper »

I'm wondering why.

Is it perhaps he never talked to them about the relationship with Heike Makatsch and about the reasons for their seperation.
Vesper - Well, I do hope you gave your parents hell for that.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Probably because he is so secretive about his private life and seems to have no affairs. I guess he just isn't tabloid material. :?
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Anglophile wrote:Probably because he is so secretive about his private life and seems to have no affairs. I guess he just isn't tabloid material. :?
I think that's what he hopes - that he will be so private that he will not be 'interesting' and the press will leave him alone, he can have a relatively normal life, etc.