Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Spectacular D_C. It looks the the planet Mars. I love how Bond always has great location.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:Spectacular D_C. It looks the the planet Mars. I love how Bond always has great location.
The desert is the only place that was saved from the incompetence of Forster to film. It´s the place best photographed of the movie
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Faustine wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Spectacular D_C. It looks the the planet Mars. I love how Bond always has great location.
The desert is the only place that was saved from the incompetence of Forster to film. It´s the place best photographed of the movie
They could not recreate the desert at Pinewood studio. :wink:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:
Faustine wrote:
They could not recreate the desert at Pinewood studio. :wink:
:lol:
Forster? He might not recreate London in Pinewood. :lol: :lol:
This place is unique, This sky is impossible to copy :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:

incompetence to film?? :lol:

sorry, but one of the great, really great plus factor of QoS is Fosters unbelievable aesthetics and his ability to create really gorgeous and wonderful pictures

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:

sorry, but one of the great, really great plus factor of QoS is Fosters unbelievable aesthetics and his ability to create really gorgeous and wonderful pictures
Absolutely... :lol: :lol:
He´s a inept, every movie that I have seen of him is absurd and senseless. On QoS's photography it is the "ugliest" movie of 22 Bond movies Bond. :lol: The movie is not bad, is bored, as all the Forster's movies
Last edited by Faustine on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6. Say what I’m thinking
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:

I've not seen QoS, but Kite Runner, Finding Neverland, etc. were beautifully filmed.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Elaine and I would have to agree with Dunda.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote: The desert is the only place that was saved from the incompetence of Forster to film. It´s the place best photographed of the movie

Elaine and I would have to agree with Dunda.
What surprise!!! :D

You see one movie... I see another... nothing new. You like the movie, I bored me. Since from Timothy Dalton's movies that I was not boring so much. We are different visions, I write more in the correct thread

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote: The desert is the only place that was saved from the incompetence of Forster to film. It´s the place best photographed of the movie

I've not seen QoS, but Kite Runner, Finding Neverland, etc. were beautifully filmed.
I see this films + Stay, the worst movie of Ewan McGregor + Monster´s Ball... I don´t like Forster

6. Say what I’m thinking
BumbleBee84

Post by BumbleBee84 »

Just found this one on youtube:D (its not the rubber duckie but a duck ;) ) and don't know where to post it?! But I think it fits here-kinda 8)

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=NxSYLtiT9QY
DanielCraigis007

Post by DanielCraigis007 »

i found this pic in a larger version, didnt know if it had been posted here before,

and if ound this on a sony page
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Actor Daniel Craig poses for a portrait in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Monday, Oct. 20, 2008.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

yahoo.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks JJ, it makes a change to have a session that allows his real face to show through, without all the concealer!
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

JoniJoni wrote:Actor Daniel Craig poses for a portrait in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Monday, Oct. 20, 2008.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

yahoo.com
Woah! He looks hot wearing all black. :P