Tribeca

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here we can se how beautifully the salamander energy has worked - besides very short nails :lol: it grew back nicely, like he´s said.

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Thanks everyone for the photos.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/movie ... n_New_York

34 more photos here.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St5xX2xs1R0

Interviewer:...you wake up and go "I am JB".
DC: "I have other things to worry about.." :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Thanks everyone. Wonderful photos! :D
muireann

Post by muireann »

Thank you so much!
He looks so good in these pics!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:Thanks everyone for the photos.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/movie ... n_New_York

34 more photos here.

I don't know this Becki Newton, but it was her who said in the short clip from the premiere that she would probaply passed out (when meeting JB)and that she and her hubby has seen CR more than 100 times (it was playing on a loop :lol: :lol: )

LOVELY LADY :twisted:
Last edited by Dunda on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

I put them a couple of hours ago + 1 with De Niro :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks Vicky and Calypso. They look great and happy..

Its funny though, that there is still a discussion going on about make up - since its the most normal thing for celebs to have it put on while doing publicity - may they want to or not... :roll:
I have not discussed it or am interested too much, only I noticed the bad makeup, when he is look grotesque. I prefer his tired but real face
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:

Its funny though, that there is still a discussion going on about make up - since its the most normal thing for celebs to have it put on while doing publicity - may they want to or not... :roll:
I have not discussed it or am interested too much, only I noticed the bad makeup, when he is look grotesque. I prefer his tired but real face
Its amazing how often you discuss a topic, that you are not interested in...plus you exaggerate terribly, but that is just my opinion of course.
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Faustine wrote:
I worked the night shift last night and I'm a bit slow on the uptake today. Thanks for pointing out my lapse. :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Its amazing how often you discuss a topic, that you are not interested in...
You see? I am thinking of turning it into sport.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why not? You see? That's why already I don´t write and only put photos

Addenda: Exagerate I????? :shock: :lol: :lol:

It´s true, is your opinion, one more, valuable and worthy of consideration as mine... Here no opinion is better than other
Last edited by Faustine on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:
Faustine wrote:
I worked the night shift last night and I'm a bit slow on the uptake today. Thanks for pointing out my lapse. :lol:
Tooooo many, so similar.... Don´t worry and please rest yes? :wink: :D

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.