cannes

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

hi mikey01, it was edith bowman,tue 22nd may, her show is from 1-4 i think, the dan interview came on at about 2.35/2.40, he was actually interviewed by james king so listen out for a mans voice. im guessin ur gonna listen to the catch up on radio 1website? :)
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

shopper12 wrote:I think that's what he hopes - that he will be so private that he will not be 'interesting' and the press will leave him alone, he can have a relatively normal life, etc.
That was my impression too. I hope his strategy works. :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

I looooove the pictures of Daniel on this website signing autographs outside his hotel in Cannes. I really like the clothes he wears, these jeans and black shirt.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

guy on radio 1 said the nicest person he met at cannes (and he met lots of celebs) was daniel!!! he said he hasnt let the fame get to him and is still making quality films :)
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Mel-DC, did you listen to Radio 1 live or over the Internet? I've been trying to find out what they said about the Cannes Film Festival but I haven't caught anything.

Of course, I'd love to hear what they say about Daniel! 8) :D
Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

no i live in the uk so i listen on the radio. the cannes stuff usually came at 2.30 to 3.00 uk time cos that was when the film bit was on. You can listen to old shows on the net tho
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Mel-DC wrote:no i live in the uk so i listen on the radio. the cannes stuff usually came at 2.30 to 3.00 uk time cos that was when the film bit was on. You can listen to old shows on the net tho
Thanks. I've been trying to listen on the Internet but you have to listen to the whole show and it goes on for about 1.5 hours before the cannes link. Grr. :(
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

tonight, there'll be a coverage about the Cannes Film Festival on German (and French?) TV...8 o'clock, Arte...I don't know whether they will report about DC, but it could be worth watching it :wink:
Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

hey shopper12, isnt there a button u can press that fast forwards 15minutes?
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Mel-DC wrote:hey shopper12, isnt there a button u can press that fast forwards 15minutes?
Believe it or not, no. I tried but I think because it's a radio show you have to listen to the whole thing. :(
Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

oh thats wierd, when i tried it, it had a button to fast forward 5 mins and a button to fast forward 15 mins, (the old shows)
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Mel-DC wrote:oh thats wierd, when i tried it, it had a button to fast forward 5 mins and a button to fast forward 15 mins, (the old shows)
Don't worry - I can get most of my gossip from here! :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah wrote:tonight, there'll be a coverage about the Cannes Film Festival on German (and French?) TV...8 o'clock, Arte...I don't know whether they will report about DC, but it could be worth watching it :wink:
Hey, thanks anyway. I already gave up on Cannes coverage, because...

So maybe we get at least a bit lucky here. :x
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..