The Duck Story

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

poppy

Post by poppy »

sorry to drag this back up after so long but now i know what the duckie talk is all about.....

you girls are so funny i've been laughing so much :lol: :lol:
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Oh yes the duck story...I remember this was so funny!!

but by checking the whole thread I read the dwarf story that I miss before.. it was brilliant!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i am his duckie, i will float on water for him then do a tails up like this to look under water.. :shock:

too strange? :?
ImageImage
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

calypso wrote:i am his duckie, i will float on water for him then do a tails up like this to look under water.. :shock:

nothing is too strange especially in a case of sharing a bath with Daniel Craig :oops: :oops: :? :)
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:i am his duckie, i will float on water for him then do a tails up like this to look under water.. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look under water LOL Hope you find something worthwhile.. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look under water LOL Hope you find something worthwhile.. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:

sure she'll find! :twisted: The most intersting parts of this man :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote: sure she'll find! :twisted: The most intersting parts of this man :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You are looking for his talent under water? :shock: :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: sure she'll find! :twisted: The most intersting parts of this man :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
well not his talent :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:

i try to find his soap on the rope yes? :twisted:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
NOT? :roll: :twisted:

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: You are looking for his talent under water? :shock: :shock:
NOT? :roll: :twisted:

Last one to he naughty corner is a rubber duckie !
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

edit, thank you for the extensive explanation GG!!! it reads like a book. we are nutz!!!

Last edited by Guinness on Sun May 03, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guinness wrote:I am not an admin, but why is this in the duck thread? Now I am really confused!!

This answers in the fist second of this vid, if you have a look...a huge duck on the micro :lol:

I remember he was in the mood to just give it to the interviewers on the Tribeca Premier. Another one asked him, if he would wake up at night and wonder about being JB and he anwered "No, I have better things to do" and went on :lol: I like it, if he shows this side, that indicates, that he dislikes stupid questions.