QoS Promotion in Brazil. I need your help, please.

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

marketto007

QoS Promotion in Brazil. I need your help, please.

Post by marketto007 »

Hi there, I need help (with a Brazilian Bond promotion) from all of you guys, to win a SONY ERICSSON C902, used by James Bond in Quantum Of Solace.

A brazilian website has just made a promotion, consisting in make a photo "being a secret agent". So, I've made it, and now I need your votes, simply click on the link below, then of course, check my photo (:D), and click on the FIVE STARS above the photo.

The TOP 5 in votes, win the mobile phone.

PLEASE, HELP ME, I NEED YOUR VOTES.

Follow this link, check my photo, and vote me: http://www.sonypictures.com.br/Sony/Hot ... e.php?1856

xxx
Faustine

Re: QoS Promotion in Brazil. I need your help, please.

Post by Faustine »

marketto007 wrote:Hi there, I need help (with a Brazilian Bond promotion) from all of you guys, to win a SONY ERICSSON C902, used by James Bond in Quantum Of Solace.

A brazilian website has just made a promotion, consisting in make a photo "being a secret agent". So, I've made it, and now I need your votes, simply click on the link below, then of course, check my photo (:D), and click on the FIVE STARS above the photo.

Follow this link, check my photo, and vote me: http://www.sonypictures.com.br/Sony/Hot ... e.php?1856

xxx
The link don´t work for me :?

Other link?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

You should try again later I guess. Because the page is overloaded for now. I'm begging for votes all around the web. :P

xxx
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

It's ON again.

xxx
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Please girls, vote for me.

xxx
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Up.

xxx
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

my bad
Last edited by Guinness on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Guinness wrote:
marketto007 wrote:Hi there, I need help (with a Brazilian Bond promotion) from all of you guys, to win a SONY ERICSSON C902, used by James Bond in Quantum Of Solace.

xxx
Admin-is this legit? if link doesnt work? just askin'. ~guinness
The link works and it's a vote. We post other votes, why not this one.
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

xxx
Sounds easy, sounds good to help a DtD fan out;however, which one is YOU? I stopped looking after page 5. I went to the site. I can't read Portuguese (is it), everyone has 5 stars on top. Especially the big picture that's imposed over everyone. What now?
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Liverpool Rules wrote:

xxx
Sounds easy, sounds good to help a DtD fan out;however, which one is YOU? I stopped looking after page 5. I went to the site. I can't read Portuguese (is it), everyone has 5 stars on top. Especially the big picture that's imposed over everyone. What now?
I think that big pic is him :?:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Yep. I'm the one in the link... :lol:

xxx
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Please help me, vote again.

xxx
Birte

Post by Birte »

Voted! 8)
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Thanks.

xxx
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

I would like to thank to all of you, who voted for me. Today, I've received an email from Sony Pictures, saying that I'm one of the five winners of the mobile phone (Sony Ericsson C902). I'm speechless, and very excited. Once again, thanks a lot, to all of you people, who voted for me. Thanks a lot...

You made my Christmas. 8)

xxx