Daniel double bill on Film Four :-)

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

We are baaaaaad girls Dunda, we're confuzzling the poor kiddo... :twisted:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

yep :lol: :lol:

But it is very funny, especially if a thought has been give to that what Dame Judy Dench has told about his "manhood" :lol: :lol:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

what did she say? I can't remember :?
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

She allegedly said it was "a monster". :shock: Maybe it was sizzling hot in the Bahamas? :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anglophile wrote:She allegedly said it was "a monster". :shock: Maybe it was sizzling hot in the Bahamas? :lol:
or it was because Dame Judy dench is at that age when people wear eyeglasses which increases particular things :lol: :lol:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

haha...or because she had forgotten her glasses so she couldn't spot it properly :?: :wink:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Anglophile wrote:We are baaaaaad girls Dunda, we're confuzzling the poor kiddo... :twisted:
Kiddo - I am not a kid - I am 28 years old thank you very much and at a legal age.

I was born 16th January 1979.

Hope that doesn't make you confuzzled.

StarryDannyFan xxx
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Anglophile wrote:We are baaaaaad girls Dunda, we're confuzzling the poor kiddo... :twisted:
Kiddo - I am not a kid - I am 28 years old thank you very much and at a legal age.

I was born 16th January 1979.

Hope that doesn't make you confuzzled.

StarryDannyFan xxx
Nah, that wasn't directed at you StarryDannyFan. I meant our lovely little Shopper :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anglophile wrote:Nah, that wasn't directed at you StarryDannyFan. I meant our lovely little Shopper :wink:
and the other girls who are not at full age, I suppose :lol: :lol:

Anglophile,

I suppose (hope) the younger girls here in the forum can stand it.
These girls are old enough to fancy a REAL man and not a pretty, handsome, mega-in, cool teenager-darling, so I think they can bear it. :wink:
Besides, I have really not used any nasty, scandalous words, or have I? :oops:
Although I am quite happy that my daughter is not joining this forum. :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Although I am quite happy that my daughter is not joining this forum. :lol: :lol:
Yes, I think they would just crack (is that the word?) over their mothers little "hobby".
No more respect from then on. :lol: :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

That's OK Anglophile, I got it now - it was directed to the younger girls... awww, you are so bad! Don't be horrible hee hee!!!

I have copied the naked pics for my own enjoyment from the gallery! Won't put it on here!! LOL LOL - poor Daniel will get embarrassed if he saw this!

StarryDannyFan xx
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Anglophile wrote:Nah, that wasn't directed at you StarryDannyFan. I meant our lovely little Shopper :wink:
Of course I'm not put off!!! Why do you think I swoon after seeing every picture!!! *indignant*

And I did watch Some Voices, and, yes, I saw it - I'm not that young!!! :)
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

shopper12 wrote:
Of course I'm not put off!!! Why do you think I swoon after seeing every picture!!! *indignant*

And I did watch Some Voices, and, yes, I saw it - I'm not that young!!! :)
:wink: :mrgreen:
Dan-obsessive1

Post by Dan-obsessive1 »

:) I think my age is catching up with me I tried to watch both movies, I just could not keep my eyes one for Some Voices the same thing happened to me for Kiss and tell.

I had to leave for work one morning when they had Heartbeat on @ about 6.55am I would have loved to have seen all of it. By the way, AGE is just a figure and I’ve got a beautiful figure.

I know where you keep your gun!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Hey the film Some Voices is still playing in my mind... can't stop thinking about it. Daniel looks so vurnerable in that film, and I just want to protect him, and do naughty things to him of course! The bath scene looks so sexy, I want to do that with my Danny! I want Danny do more of this type of film - that is more challenging, to make people not judge disabled people..... hmmmm. I want Ray and James Bond to interwine together... so that would be great.... both are my favourite characters at the moment.

I saw on Amazon.co.uk, it was very expensive to buy - 25 pounds and some are 45 pounds!! I want to buy the DVD. Awww shopper, you not that young, we thought you were younger!

StarryDannyFan xx