St. Barth Holiday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Fantastic photos....

Nice to see both DC and Sats enjoying themselves on the beach. So very much in love. DC is very openly affectionate towards Sats in these photos. How wonderful to be held in such high regard.

They are so relaxed....perhaps feeling like no one else is around? or is there plenty of security where they are?

The pap who is taking these photos must have some super long-range lens to take these intimate shots. It's lovely but I can't help but feeling like I have no right to be looking....can't help myself.

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for the links, advicky. Great pics.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
advicky

Post by advicky »

Aragorn wrote:Thanks for the links, advicky. Great pics.
You're welcome!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

advicky wrote:
Aragorn wrote:Thanks for the links, advicky. Great pics.
You're welcome!

Yes very nice, great find! Can't wait to see them on the red carpet together again next week!
amanda7609daniel68

Post by amanda7609daniel68 »

I actually feel for him with regards to Ella. She never asked for fame.....it comes as part of the package. However I do feel that until she's 18 that pictures of her shouldn't be printed unless of course its at a public event with her father.

Call me old fashioned but I think that all these photos are really an intrusion of privacy......as much as I like seeing pictures of Daniel I do think his private time is his private time - end of. That goes for anyone in the public eye.....I know they want to do well in their chosen profession in the public eye but really......following their every move on holiday.....its just a bit sick..but that's me.......Its my personal view, its why I NEVER buy these celebrity magazines where some poor person has been caught without makeup on and they are calling her all the names under the sun.

Okay I shall shut up now.......being tired and grouchy I just feel a bit more strongly about this than probably a lot of others
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I agree with you Amanda. I mean yes it is nice to see him in a swimsuit having fun 8) but it's like just leave them alone. It's his holiday, not ours. Though I am happy that he's getting a much deserved R&R break.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

thank you everyone for all the new pictures :)
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

amanda7609daniel68 wrote: Call me old fashioned but I think that all these photos are really an intrusion of privacy......as much as I like seeing pictures of Daniel I do think his private time is his private time - end of. That goes for anyone in the public eye.....I know they want to do well in their chosen profession in the public eye but really......following their every move on holiday.....its just a bit sick..but that's me.......Its my personal view, its why I NEVER buy these celebrity magazines where some poor person has been caught without makeup on and they are calling her all the names under the sun.

Okay I shall shut up now.......being tired and grouchy I just feel a bit more strongly about this than probably a lot of others
Of course you're right and I think a lot of us here does feel kind of "guilty" while looking at those pics. As I said before, paparazzi pics are a mixed blessing (especially for fans, I guess). I'm happy to see (new) photos of Daniel but I'm also thinking sometimes that it's wrong or strange to see him doing private things.

At least he looks great without makeup. :D ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I take umbrage at the posters on Just Jared who point the finger at this site and consider us partly responsible for the paparazzi intrusion. But then again I should no better than to read their psychotic ramblings.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

bumblebee wrote:I take umbrage at the posters on Just Jared who point the finger at this site and consider us partly responsible for the paparazzi intrusion. But then again I should no better than to read their psychotic ramblings.
For me it would also be ok only to see pics of Daniel when he is on a public event or a photoshoot of him or pics from his films.
But it is like it is, we can't prevent the paps from doing their "job". :roll:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

bumblebee wrote:I take umbrage at the posters on Just Jared who point the finger at this site and consider us partly responsible for the paparazzi intrusion. But then again I should no better than to read their psychotic ramblings.
They really are psychotic ramblings. It's almost curious how they see a conspiracy in every photo. The camera is probably a mile away and if Daniel looks in that direction, they say he is posing. LOL! One poster said something about Ella seeing Daniel and Satsuki kiss and how obscene that was! I laughed at that one. Does she think they sleep in separate beds when Ella visits? Absurd!

I may be hopelessly devoted, but those posters are obsessed! Actually I think it's just one poster posting as many. At least I hope there aren't that many deranged people in the world.

Like I said before, whackadoodles! :) :) :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What are they saying? I only read, THEY think THEY are responsible in a way - as HE is reading THEIR page and feels obliged to put up a show. They really think, they are important in any way. He just recently said, he is NOT reading the internet anymore. For good reasons :x
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

JoniJoni wrote:
They really are psychotic ramblings. It's almost curious how they see a conspiracy in every photo. The camera is probably a mile away and if Daniel looks in that direction, they say he is posing. LOL! One poster said something about Ella seeing Daniel and Satsuki kiss and how obscene that was! I laughed at that one. Does she think they sleep in separate beds when Ella visits? Absurd!

I may be hopelessly devoted, but those posters are obsessed! Actually I think it's just one poster posting as many. At least I hope there aren't that many deranged people in the world.

Like I said before, whackadoodles! :) :) :)

Yesterday their problem that they were strange, today their problem that they are too familiar. They think that Mr. Craig deserve better. They think that they play this 'I love you and I kiss you'. But if they know Mr. Craig better they would know that he doesn't play this game, it isn't his business.

Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

Not all the people on Just Jared think the same thing, some poster's on there do have some intelligence, like myself for instance. Please don't tar everyone with the same brush.