daniel and heike (old pictures)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

daniel and heike (old pictures)

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This is a period I have to forgive and forget and and concentrate on the time to come when he discovered a tailor, a barber, and detoxification.
Last edited by bumblebee on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Great find, I love the pics of Dan when he had his hair slighty long back then also with his beard, I just love his smiles, he has the most beautiful smile that I've ever seen on a wonderful man like him. :D
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I can't speculate on what happened to end their relationship, but they made an adorable couple. Daniel looks more lighthearted and happy then than now. I hope the pressures of success are worth the outcome.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote:I can't speculate on what happened to end their relationship, but they made an adorable couple. Daniel looks more lighthearted and happy then than now. I hope the pressures of success are worth the outcome.
Maybe so, but remember what Heike said (quote from Dunda) - "Are you happy?" "No, but every now and then..." To me he actually looks more content these days and healthier too. :D
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:I can't speculate on what happened to end their relationship, but they made an adorable couple. Daniel looks more lighthearted and happy then than now. I hope the pressures of success are worth the outcome.
Absolutely look more happy in this days. But who know the true? Just Daniel and Heike.

The rest is speculations, nothing more
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:
Maybe so, but remember what Heike said (quote from Dunda) - "Are you happy?" "No, but every now and then..." To me he actually looks more content these days and healthier too. :D
Heike said "Are you happy?, No, but every now and then.." or did Dan say that about her. i dont know why i want to know this.....cuz i am me.

he has grown up and realized what he wants to be and sacrificed relationships but he stayed true to himself. damn, i would have clung and hung on to his shirt tails!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guinness wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Heike said "Are you happy?, No, but every now and then.." or did Dan say that about her. i dont know why i want to know this.....cuz i am me.
Heike said it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

"This is a period I have to forgive and forget and and concentrate on the time to come when he discovered a tailor, a barber, and detoxification." LOL Bumblebee, so true. I think nowadays he seems more comfortable with himself and the way he dresses. I also have a feeling that after recieving the Bond role his wardrobe changed drasticly (and for the better too! :wink: )

Also here's another note: he's now dating a very fashionable and younger woman. He probably began to 'dress to impress' when he started dating Satsuki and his entire style was updated from the frightning 90's to his now very sauve and sexy physique. And may it never change!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Maybe so, but remember what Heike said (quote from Dunda) - "Are you happy?" "No, but every now and then..." To me he actually looks more content these days and healthier too. :D
Heike said it.
Heike said it in an interview when she was asked by a journalist whether she's happy.

And I think, he was (and maybe is) not an easy man to live with. Aditionally if both in the relationship are working on a career it's not easy and Daniel said that it is hard work to keep a good relationship going, every single day you have to fight for it.
That's maybe something he has learned from that time when he split off with Heike.

But that's only speculation. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Heike said it in an interview when she was asked by a journalist whether she's happy.

And I think, he was (and maybe is) not an easy man to live with. Aditionally if both in the relationship are working on a career it's not easy and Daniel said that it is hard work to keep a good relationship going, every single day you have to fight for it.
That's maybe something he has learned from that time when he split off with Heike.

But that's only speculation. :wink:
But speculation on a well-grounded basis.. :wink:

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

You don't see his arm around her the way you do with Sats . I was reading a book on body language and people with arms around each others waists are a closely bonded couple.

I wonder if he discuused old times with Kate at the premiere of RTP . Though I suppose AKIKAC is a film they both would rather forget .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Though I suppose AKIKAC is a film they both would rather forget .
That thougt has crossed my mind, too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

this is what Daniel and Heike must feel yes?
everyone on journey... :wink:
ImageImage