daniel and heike (old pictures)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Excellent. GG has told me how he has changed and "grew up" in the past few years. Very perceptive German girl. He made some great life altering decisions in the past 3-4 years...for the better. We dont always have the insight or foresight to do that. He "acts" like he made the wisest decisions and knew what he wanted and his life allowed him to do that. we all dont get the chance for our life to "allow" us to do great things. He is lucky and i really believe he thinks that and lives that. That just blows me away. Or am I being way to into him? or philosophical?
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Awww - this is sweet - a Heike and Daniel thread.....I like it.
There was obviously something there for him to stay for 7 years (correct me if I'm wrong). My speculation was that she was ready for a family and his star was on the rise.....getting more offers....maybe it was bad timing? I do agree that he was very bohemian looking and needed some image adjustment. Now that he's so much more aware of his body and a better stylist, he's become more chi-chi-poo-poo about his attire with his penchant for bespoke suits and fine clothes. I love these shots, because it makes him more human. He was truly a "diamond-in-the-rough".

calypso

Post by calypso »

sharmaine wrote:Awww - this is sweet - a Heike and Daniel thread.....I like it.
There was obviously something there for him to stay for 7 years (correct me if I'm wrong). My speculation was that she was ready for a family and his star was on the rise.....getting more offers....maybe it was bad timing? I do agree that he was very bohemian looking and needed some image adjustment. Now that he's so much more aware of his body and a better stylist, he's become more chi-chi-poo-poo about his attire with his penchant for bespoke suits and fine clothes. I love these shots, because it makes him more human. He was truly a "diamond-in-the-rough".
what is this please? :shock:

i agree, he has more money now and he grew into his face and body. he is in prime now :P
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

better stylist, he's become more chi-chi-poo-poo about his attire with his penchant for bespoke suits and fine clothes. He was truly a "diamond-in-the-rough".[/quote]

what is this please? :shock:

i agree, he has more money now and he grew into his face and body. he is in prime now :P[/quote]

...he became more aware of how fawkking delicious he looks in great expensive clothes... ooo, i like "diamond in the rough".

definitely in his prime...hawt at 41!!
calypso

Post by calypso »

is this chi-chi-poo-poo like boom titty boom? same thing yes? :shock:
like "voila" here i am? :shock:

what is this phrase like the 'razzledazzle'? :shock:
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

calypso wrote:is this chi-chi-poo-poo like boom titty boom? same thing yes? :shock:

i am crying here. WTF is boom-titty-boom? :lol: and chi-chi-poo-poo. i put these questions in my question thread for you. :P please, people wake up and help Calypso before i ....ahhhhhhhhh.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Guinness wrote:
calypso wrote:is this chi-chi-poo-poo like boom titty boom? same thing yes? :shock:

i am crying here. WTF is boom-titty-boom? :lol: and chi-chi-poo-poo. i put these questions in my question thread for you. :P please, people wake up and help Calypso before i ....ahhhhhhhhh.
i agree, we need to know meaning
look we go mad together

is it like the Oom pah pah?
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

calypso wrote:
Guinness wrote:

i agree, we need to know meaning
look we go mad together

is it like the Oom pah pah?
oom pah, oom pah, loopity loop, johnny in willy wonka? i said willy. oompah. wholy carp-i just saw gene wilder in "alice in wonderland today". it was good to see him again. :( but cal- i love the little balls with smiley faces doing silly nasty things. makes me belly laugh and giggle.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I imagine Dan and Heike would have had beautiful babies. <Sigh> I guess it is better they didn't since they split up, but I can imagine.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Heike said it in an interview when she was asked by a journalist whether she's happy.

And I think, he was (and maybe is) not an easy man to live with. Aditionally if both in the relationship are working on a career it's not easy and Daniel said that it is hard work to keep a good relationship going, every single day you have to fight for it.
That's maybe something he has learned from that time when he split off with Heike.

But that's only speculation. :wink:
But speculation on a well-grounded basis.. :wink:
what basis?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Heike said it in an interview when she was asked by a journalist whether she's happy.

And I think, he was (and maybe is) not an easy man to live with. Aditionally if both in the relationship are working on a career it's not easy and Daniel said that it is hard work to keep a good relationship going, every single day you have to fight for it.
That's maybe something he has learned from that time when he split off with Heike.

But that's only speculation. :wink:
But speculation on a well-grounded basis.. :wink:
what basis?
I have learned not to argue with you, if the topic is not worth the effort for me...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote: But speculation on a well-grounded basis.. :wink:
what basis?
I have learned not to argue with you, if the topic is not worth the effort for me...
Thanks for your answer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote: what basis?
Thanks for your answer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You´re welcome :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

She had her own career , she didn't follow him from location to location . maybe that is what he means by "putting in the time "but it seems Sats is doing that more for him the he for her .

Chi chi poo poo means fancy , in this case clothes . I sure you guys can google the acurate meaning .
Last edited by Laredo on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i think her choice and wise one i think.. :wink:
ImageImage