Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Do we need a "what's in his pocket?" thread?
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Do we need a "what's in his pocket?" thread?
i know what is in his left pocket.
:twisted: calypso knows
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Aragorn wrote:
PhoenixMagicBondGirl wrote:maybe it's his I-phone if he has one..at least that's what I think it is from looking at the Hi-res pics. jmho.
I'm pretty sure that Daniel has iPhone, looks like that on the pics :D :D That's cool, I have iPhone too.
I love starting this topic again. You "guys" are too easy to get going on what it is in his pocket!!! And he just text'd me again!! aaahhh I love you daniel. he has 3 items, he pulled out his phone, then his wallet was in the right pocket, but then his cigarettes were left in his left pocket. Or is that my left. or his right. and then he began with yelling at his vehicle to open while clicking frantically. Too bad he didnt have a coffee!!!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I got a call from him - he said he'll meet me tomorrow.....for coffee and some business....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
calypso

Post by calypso »

Aragorn wrote:I got a call from him - he said he'll meet me tomorrow.....for coffee and some business....
take me take me please
ImageImage
poppy

Post by poppy »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Do we need a "what's in his pocket?" thread?
i know what is in his left pocket.
:twisted: calypso knows
:lol: good idea for a thread!!!

calypso you are too funny :lol: :lol:
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Guinness wrote:
Germangirl wrote:This sort of hat and the beanie seems to be the "celeb - don´t recognize me" look :wink: - doesn´t work for any of them, but many use it. Its better than the beanie but the brown hat in Rome is just the best as far as hats are concerned IMO. Appearently, when he minds his private business, he never saw the need to dress up and just does the comfy look...

What I really had laugh about is, that he looks as if he is talking to his car "You just f***ing open now, asap...I wanna get out of here..."
UMM, yeah, can we go back to this. Calypso-you gotto do something with him yelling at his car to open. That is awesome! (i always do this like it can hurry up because I am cold!) You are right on GG! In everything in this post. And isnt California supposed to be warm? Those jeans are not tight! He has worn tighter! And it is a blackberry. Let me have my delusions because he is texting me right now!
Take your medication Guinness... it's bad for your mental health if you still have delusions.....

StarryDannyFan xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Cyanaurora wrote:It has been in the 80 to 90 degrees in southern California this week. Much better than the snow in London. I live about 150 miles north. We still have trees that haven't lost their leaves yet :shock:
The hills aren't even green yet.

How long have you lived in CA ? It snowed in the mountains at Santa's Village when I lived at Edwards AFB in the 70s .
sundance

Daniel's privates

Post by sundance »

Aman wrote:WHAT!!!
I've never seen this, could someone please pm this to me plese. I think D2d admin people have made the right descion not to make this private as the media today look for any excuse to blow anything out of propotion just look look how ggantic the whole Ross/Brand thing got 2 weeks after the actual event was broadcast after a daily mail article. The same has happened to Christian Bale today.
Hi,there!
I was wondering if you can send me a link to the notorious video showing his privates and all :)
I promise I won't share it with anybody and will keep it for myself
Thanks a lot
Guinness

Re: Daniel's privates

Post by Guinness »

sundance wrote:
Aman wrote:WHAT!!!
I've never seen this, could someone please pm this to me plese. I think D2d admin people have made the right descion not to make this private as the media today look for any excuse to blow anything out of propotion just look look how ggantic the whole Ross/Brand thing got 2 weeks after the actual event was broadcast after a daily mail article. The same has happened to Christian Bale today.
Hi,there!
I was wondering if you can send me a link to the notorious video showing his privates and all :)
Thanks a lot
You gotto work for that! Its in the photo thread somewhere obviously. or just hit Calypso's King thread--in Fan Creations! We are a sophisticated group of artists who admire and drool over Daniel and we will protect his privates!! Good luck fellow gawker!
Linda

Re: Daniel's privates

Post by Linda »

(Sundance wrote)
Thanks a lot[/quote]

There is no video showing his privates. I saw the video on JJ (sorry don't shoot me) and it only showed Daniel talking to the guy, who was hiding in a box, and Daniel politely asked the guy to stop filming or he would dunk the camera into the water. You only could see Daniel and friends playing in the water, and Daniel sitting on his towel on the beach before he noticed the guy. No private parts at all.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

laredo wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:It has been in the 80 to 90 degrees in southern California this week. Much better than the snow in London. I live about 150 miles north. We still have trees that haven't lost their leaves yet :shock:

How long have you lived in CA ? It snowed in the mountains at Santa's Village when I lived at Edwards AFB in the 70s .
I have lived in coastal california all of my almost 49 years. We used to go to Santas village near Big Bear. I grew up in Santa Monica near where that pic was taken of DC.
g54032

video

Post by g54032 »

would like to see the video too ! can'r find it on JJ, please pm it to me
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: :shock: Uff... sorry. But this suits him better! ;)

....and without the f***ing beanie hat. :x :twisted:
I agree completely.... Though I wonder if Daniel chose these clothes. I would bet to that not! Without an wardrobe advicer.... the Manolete hats , the grandpa scarves appear.... In any photoshoot appear this type of clothes :wink:
Hmm.... I don´t know. :?
What???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Cyanaurora wrote:
laredo wrote:

I have lived in coastal california all of my almost 49 years. We used to go to Santas village near Big Bear. I grew up in Santa Monica near where that pic was taken of DC.
I was sad to hear they closed it . My mom went to a Dr. in Santa Monica ... is Centry City there I forget ? Edwards was such a bore we went to Oxnard , Riverside , San Diego , Ventura , Magic Mountain , Disney , Universal Studios, Victorville where Roy Rogers was from I think . I even went camping with girl scouts where Bonanza was filmed .