BAFTAS

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

i sorry. i stop. :oops:
ImageImage
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Please, I ask in the kindest way. No more poking. I'm poked out.
Someone... can explain me the joke about poking? Really can´t understand cleary :oops:
If you read the poking thread, you will know. JJ is right - lets stay off poking in here.
I read this thread. I can´t understand the joke... literally. sorry JJ
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

whats the first thing i see as i turn on the tv after i wake up?......Daniel :twisted:

at the BAFTAS on the news just a quick flash of him...*sigh* :twisted: im likin the coat on him and NEW haircut!!! tra la! i love it when men get haircuts lol im liking this new look!!

Post by Thelma »

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Lovely pics!. Thanks Thelma :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
calypso

Post by calypso »

last pic he look like he have nice little belly he stick out :twisted:
second button not close?

kate looks lovely

gracias thelma
ImageImage
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

click for full-size

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

It's not often that I see BAFTAs coverage or Daniel for that matter on my telly but there it/he was.....cameras flashing....an enormous red carpet at Covent Garden? am I right? Umbrellas at the ready.

Just my opinion, but I wondered whether there was a little more coverage of this than was usual because of the big names attending ie: Pitt, Jolie, Rourke, Downey, Cruz, Hawn, Stone, etc....many Americans. Just a thought.....and a few things I noticed....the lighting was not very flattering for a lot of the stars....usually I see these filmed in LA where the sun is shining and they can saunter along the red carpet and strut their stuff.

Ah well, small mercies for these celebs - a quick walk from their limo to the entrance - say, 10-15 minutes of the cold London rain on their perfectly coiffed shoulders....a small sacrifice for their art, eh? For once a good excuse to usher through the crowds even faster than usual.

It was on a BBC network that I saw this and a media person stopped Daniel and said that Defiance was "awesome"....and a question (can't remember how she asked it) to which Daniel replied, "....some people make comparisons to current situations but its really a film about the war and the situations at that time...." and his usual answer...."as long as I'm doing my job"....(not verbatim....something like this).....the media person then turned to the camera and sort of mumbled but was put on tape, "he really doesn't like these events." (cut to red carpet).

RE: photos of BAFTAS.....nice shots everyone - thanks for uploading. I do believe that Sats is getting the hang of this thing. She looks great. She must have a great immune system to be out in the cold all the time. I also think Dan's coat looks way to "warm" next to his lady....if she's willing to suffer for beauty, why shouldn't he? Just my opinion.

:roll:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:last pic he look like he have nice little belly he stick out :twisted:
second button not close?
:lol: its Kates hand that puts the suit back..

I was just trying to imagine that Kate would be the woman at his side, but as much as I like her - too used to Sats... :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sharmaine wrote:It's not often that I see BAFTAs coverage or Daniel for that matter on my telly but there it/he was.....cameras flashing....an enormous red carpet at Covent Garden? am I right? Umbrellas at the ready.

Just my opinion, but I wondered whether there was a little more coverage of this than was usual because of the big names attending ie: Pitt, Jolie, Rourke, Downey, Cruz, Hawn, Stone, etc....many Americans. Just a thought.....and a few things I noticed....the lighting was not very flattering for a lot of the stars....usually I see these filmed in LA where the sun is shining and they can saunter along the red carpet and strut their stuff.

Ah well, small mercies for these celebs - a quick walk from their limo to the entrance - say, 10-15 minutes of the cold London rain on their perfectly coiffed shoulders....a small sacrifice for their art, eh? For once a good excuse to usher through the crowds even faster than usual.

It was on a BBC network that I saw this and a media person stopped Daniel and said that Defiance was "awesome"....and a question (can't remember how she asked it) to which Daniel replied, "....some people make comparisons to current situations but its really a film about the war and the situations at that time...." and his usual answer...."as long as I'm doing my job"....(not verbatim....something like this).....the media person then turned to the camera and sort of mumbled but was put on tape, "he really doesn't like these events." (cut to red carpet).

RE: photos of BAFTAS.....nice shots everyone - thanks for uploading. I do believe that Sats is getting the hang of this thing. She looks great. She must have a great immune system to be out in the cold all the time. I also think Dan's coat looks way to "warm" next to his lady....if she's willing to suffer for beauty, why shouldn't he? Just my opinion.

:roll:
You are right of course, but maybe he cannot afford a cold due to still filming Tin Tin
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

sharmaine wrote: "he really doesn't like these events." (cut to red carpet).
Never doubt that :lol: Who can blame him?
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Thelma wrote:
sharmaine wrote: "he really doesn't like these events." (cut to red carpet).
Never doubt that :lol: Who can blame him?
The money bring this obligation....

6. Say what I’m thinking
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Is it my imagination or did I read somewhere some time ago that Kate Winslett actually doesn't like Daniel?? Wasn't it something to do with the old A Kid in King Arthur's Court movie? I've probably got it wrong....read so much about him, it's impossible to remember everything accurately sometimes. :?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Is it my imagination or did I read somewhere some time ago that Kate Winslett actually doesn't like Daniel?? Wasn't it something to do with the old A Kid in King Arthur's Court movie? I've probably got it wrong....read so much about him, it's impossible to remember everything accurately sometimes. :?
The only acrtess he worked with and who wasn´t too keen (as far as I know) on him was Gwenyth Paltrow and that was more because of his looks than as not liking the person.