Oscars 2009

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

chocolatecake wrote:
advicky wrote:Daniel Craig Oscar 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-kIck1QSc

Having just watched this I think of a line from CR: presenting is too much for a blunt instrument like Dan to understand. :cry: But I still love him with all my heart :D
:lol: Yeah - I think he will always struggle with this sort of thing and still he will keep on doing it - brave man :wink: *big hug*
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Thanks everyone for all this beauty!
I loved the ceremony.
Slumdog rulez! :!:
Great idea to make Dan and SJ a couple of presenters! They both so unconventionally looking people! mmmm
And he was soooooooo sweet and natural, mumbling and nearly stepped on Sarah's dress :D
He had a great time I suppose. Loved the pics of him with Mickey and Ben Stiller (he finally met his idol :D )
1 thing that ruined the evening 4 me was Mickey's snub. Nearly cried at that :(
Loved Sats look!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

YAY! I've finally managed to snag a few snapshots - I saw at work, but couldn't do it then....am at home at around 12:33 a.m. Thanks to our intrepid team of members for their outstanding efforts. I always say that I'll have the best coverage here on the forum of DC.

With regards to the awards themselves....I always find to be a bit of a yawner but this year was well done....loved Hugh Jackman's song and dance number and the stage design was magnificent. Red carpet activity was amazing, well staged and choreographed by all media involved. Quite an impressive onslaught of notaries. My heart skipped a beat when I caught a glimpse of DC....split second on the red carpet - boo hoo....since it's an American thing, not much focus on him but they did mention that "James Bond" had just arrived. :roll: I was pleasantly surprised to see another glimpse of him sitting near the front row....couldn't see Sats but there he was in all his blond stud-muffin finest....hair has grown out a little more since the last outing....perfect.

And even better, they introduced him as DANIEL CRAIG and Sarah Jessica Parker to the front of the stage, no "Bond" intro....PHEW! Plus...he stuck around to present THREE awards!!! Double YAY! Once again, his nervousness got the better of him and he spoke too fast and fumbled a tiny bit....but I don't care.....he got to stay up there for a while to allow us to feast our eyes upon him!!!! Sarah who? Not even that giant bouffant and corsetted creation could keep my eyes off of him. Tough job to do Ms. Sex-in-the-City come fashionista.....you're standing beside Mr. GQ-bespoke-suit himself! (not necessarily an accident, eh?)

Anyway - loved how the main awards, Best Supporting Actor, Actress, Best Actor, Actress was presented by previous winners....that was a classy thing to do.....LOVED THAT!

Like Hugh Jackman said, "It's time to put a little more show and a little less biz back into the Oscars." It was big and over the top and I loved it!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:
chocolatecake wrote:
advicky wrote:Daniel Craig Oscar 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-kIck1QSc
Having just watched this I think of a line from CR: presenting is too much for a blunt instrument like Dan to understand. :cry: But I still love him with all my heart :D
:lol: Yeah - I think he will always struggle with this sort of thing and still he will keep on doing it - brave man :wink: *big hug*
Yeah, some people are not comfortable with this sort of thing, but I think he's doing a good job.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Aragorn wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
chocolatecake wrote: Having just watched this I think of a line from CR: presenting is too much for a blunt instrument like Dan to understand. :cry: But I still love him with all my heart :D
Yeah, some people are not comfortable with this sort of thing, but I think he's doing a good job.

you can see that he's nervous and not totally at ease, but it's nice he's doing it anyways - and we love his nervousness, don't we? :wink: makes him look like the nice guy next door, not a typical celeb, like some of you mentioned in their brilliant posts
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Thelma
This is my special "THANK YOU" to you for all your work to show and share the beautiful pics in BIG. You are so GOOD to us :D :D :D :D :D !!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sharmaine wrote: but there he was in all his blond stud-muffin finest....

..you're standing beside Mr. GQ-bespoke-suit himself!
Great lines, sharmaine...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

yochan

Post by yochan »

advicky, thank you so much for posting those videos.

I can't watch the ceremony on TV maybe until next month,
so those videos make my day.
advicky

Post by advicky »

The View - Whoopi at the Oscars
http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/video
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

advicky wrote:The View - Whoopi at the Oscars

Yeah :lol: Daniel Craig is amazing to look at!

This woman has good taste :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:

Thanks advicky. Swoon, swoon, swoon. I wonder where Whoopi and her bus is now?
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Pure Bond. :P
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Amazing how you find all this stuff - you must literally listen to I don´t know how many of these - thanks for this little proof of Whoopis good taste :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote: Pure Bond. :P
..and pure class - the stance, the look on the face - this pic has it all...

advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Amazing how you find all this stuff - you must literally listen to I don´t know how many of these - thanks for this little proof of Whoopis good taste :D

Thank you.