contemplative look

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lilu

Post by Lilu »

Faustine wrote:Image
I am shuddering with horror every time I see this photo. How can the man stand on the very brink of cliff like Daniel does?! he are afraid of height, doesn't he? Or this is just photomontage?
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lilu wrote:
I am shuddering with horror every time I see this photo. How can the man stand on the very brink of cliff like Daniel does?! he are afraid of height, doesn't he? Or this is just photomontage?
He was on a rope :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Lilu wrote:
I'm not sure that he was on a rope for this pic :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lilu wrote:
I think I have sen it, but even if not - they wouldn´t take such a risk - he is leaning backwards - much too easy to make a false step and bye bye Daniel :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: He was on a rope :wink:
I think I have sen it, but even if not - they wouldn´t take such a risk - he is leaning backwards - much too easy to make a false step and bye bye Daniel :shock:
I've seen the frontal shot with the rope, but eh it's James Bond! :lol: :lol: or a stunt guy....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(before you slap me, I'm just kidding)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
I've seen the frontal shot with the rope, but eh it's James Bond! :lol: :lol: or a stunt guy....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(before you slap me, I'm just kidding)
I would never slap you..or would I? :roll: You´ll find out coming saturday :twisted:

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

The pic above has it all - pout, eyes, ears, well-dressed....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Thelma wrote:Image
Do we have an eyebrow thread?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:
:lol: :lol: But I would imagine, the eyes thread covers that. But his brows are really much fuller than you can usually see. I love his ear in this - so shiny and those little veins are cute - Gosh :shock: I am babbling such crap..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
:lol: :lol: But I would imagine, the eyes thread covers that. But his brows are really much fuller than you can usually see. I love his ear in this - so shiny and those little veins are cute - Gosh :shock: I am babbling such crap..
Nope, not crap :D :D

I was thinking the same thing myself! :wink:

I love the fact that his ears always so clean and shiny. And I do love those funny little indentations at the top on the inside...you can see them clearly in Thelma's picture cause the light is reflecting off the clean skin...right above the largest horizontal veins.

His ears and feet....made to be nibbled :twisted:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:

I love the fact that his ears always so clean and shiny. And I do love those funny little indentations at the top on the inside...you can see them clearly in Thelma's picture cause the light is reflecting off the clean skin...right above the largest horizontal veins.

JEC57 - I think we should start a lobby group to have you start and maintain a DC Wikipedia page. You are the Queen of detail and observation with all things DC. In fact, you could probably give Sats a run for her money!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: :lol: :lol: But I would imagine, the eyes thread covers that. But his brows are really much fuller than you can usually see. I love his ear in this - so shiny and those little veins are cute - Gosh :shock: I am babbling such crap..

JEC57 - I think we should start a lobby group to have you start and maintain a DC Wikipedia page. You are the Queen of detail and observation with all things DC. In fact, you could probably give Sats a run for her money!
Ummmm.....well......I just sort of notice these things. Can't help it really. :oops: