Mouth open

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Lilu

Post by Lilu »

Thelma wrote:Image
why do I love Daniel? because Daniel's ears are clean in contrast to dark-haired man next to him Image
p.s. strange scene
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

The guy with too much facial hair looks like the man who was modeled for Gollum! :shock:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

bumblebee wrote:The guy with too much facial hair looks like the man who was modeled for Gollum! :shock:
I think it is him... but not sure :lol: He plays a role in TinTin, too, if I remember correctly ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That´s the good thing, I guess - being in the business for so many years will more and more team you up with the people you know and hopefully like..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

the caption says:

"LONDON - NOVEMBER 27: (UK TABLOID NEWSPAPERS OUT) Actor Andy Serkis (R) and his wife Lorraine greet actor Daniel Craig at the world premiere of 'The Golden Compass' at the Odeon Leicester Square on November 27, 2007 in London, England. (Photo by Dave Hogan/Getty Images)"

Captain Haddock or the Gollum :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Very good sight of the scar under the eye. Boy, that shoe must have hit him real hard...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

His hair in the Invasion picture.... Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:His hair in the Invasion picture.... Image
Really will be his hair? .... will he have bought it????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Faustine wrote:
Really will be his hair? .... will he have bought it????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Ok, I should say: The thing he has on top of his head.... :twisted: But still awful! Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote:
:lol: :lol: Ok, I should say: The thing he has on top of his head.... :twisted: But still awful! Image
It´s so awful, indeed.... THE THING IS ALIVE!!!! It´s like a cat, here we say "gato" (cat) to wigs.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Will Daniel have put name to this cat? :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote: Really will be his hair? .... will he have bought it????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It´s so awful, indeed.... THE THING IS ALIVE!!!! It´s like a cat, here we say "gato" (cat) to wigs.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Will Daniel have put name to this cat? :lol: :lol:
Image Image

Maybe it's called "Pussy" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image