The "Kissing" thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thank you Dunda for the pics.
Makes me want to see more of the other films.

DC has the most sensuous lips and I'm not surprised that he would be a great kisser. He definitely generates that heat to abandon. His upper lip is strong and assertive and his lower lip is pouty and soft....god only knows what he does with that probing tongue.....gasp! :oops:

I agree with Laredo....he has a teasing smile, hypnotizes you with his eyes and starts getting his lips as close as possible without touching....you can almost feel the tip of his upper lip and the softness of his lower lip, a wanton breath...and then...quickly, gently grazes her lips, massaging them with his....she opens her mouth for more and he envelopes hers locked in that moist kiss - they lose themselves in their oral caresses. :shock:

Hmmmmm - just to taste DC's kiss just one time. :wink:
Last edited by sharmaine on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

sharmaine wrote:DC has the most sensuous lips and I'm not surprised that he would be a great kisser. He definitely generates that heat to abandon. His upper lip is strong and assertive and his lower lip is pouty and soft....god only knows what he does with that probing tongue.....gasp! :oops:

I agree with Laredo....he has a teasing smile, hypnotizes you with his eyes and starts getting his lips as close as possible without touching....you can almost feel the tip of his upper lip and the softness of his lower lip, a wanton breath...and then...quickly but gently grazes her lips and massages them with his....she opens her mouth for more and he envelopes her mouth and they both are lost in their oral caresses. :shock:
It is so good I did not read this last before going to bed - it would have been a restless night, I can tell you... :oops: :shock: :twisted:

Agrippina
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Ok, somewhere earlier someone said something about wet and kissing photo? I don't know if these qualify? Technically speaking, he has just come from the sea and in the film the sand is sticking to his back, which means at least moist skin... Two different ways to do it, just to make sure that the pedagogic values promoted by Dunda will be upheld:

Agrippina
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

sharmaine wrote:....he has a teasing smile, hypnotizes you with his eyes and starts getting his lips as close as possible without touching....you can almost feel the tip of his upper lip and the softness of his lower lip, a wanton breath...and then...quickly but gently grazes her lips and massages them with his....she opens her mouth for more and he envelopes her mouth and they both are lost in their oral caresses. :shock:
Perfectly put =D> ... high voltage :twisted:, need a fan now ... and OMG I can perfectly visualize his kissing technique. I find the kissing is very important ... but unfortunately there are not so many good kissers out there. Love the idea of DC being a great kisser :wink: .
Renske

Post by Renske »

From Our Friends in the North

Enduring Love

Tales From The Crypt

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

All this is just Daniel heaven - and makes the most wonderful saturday afternoon/evening and I am not even through with all these alluring threads.

=D> \:D/ :lol: to all the busy beas
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thanks for showing stuff from the more obscure films some of us haven't seen , like Some Voices, OFITN , Ice House ,Hotel Spendide
joelle

Law of Attraction

Post by joelle »

\:D/ Hi girls....I went to bed with a very big smile on my face last night after seeing all the posts of these wonderful photos of Daniel. Im so glad that you did. it make s it easier for me to visualize me with him and how it will feel....as you know there is the cosmic ordering service a few months ago when I first joined the forum I wished that daniel would come to york..and guess what he did the only problem was that it was york but not my side of york. I did not visualise him with me....so now with all these wonderful photos I can now go ahead and do my ordering coz I can now visualise how he kisses as the illustrations are there. There are no mistakes And I am going to be on the other end receiving it....yippee.
Your life is not about the breadths you take
but the intake of breadths you experience.
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Just found this one

don't worry, it is Barbara Broccoli :wink:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
sigl

Post by sigl »

OMG, if I were Barbara Broccoli (sp??) I would hang up that phone really fast!!!!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Sophie wrote:Just found this one

don't worry, it is Barbara Broccoli :wink:
I guess if you give DC a job where he earns millions of dollars he'll kiss you!!! Lets' take up a collection :twisted:
sigl

Post by sigl »

OMG, if I were Barbara Broccoli (sp??) I would hang up that phone really fast!!!!
sigl

A notion deep inside

sigl

Post by sigl »

Sorry, somehow I posted this twice....no idea how I did it!
sigl

A notion deep inside

sigl

Post by sigl »

Hey, just noticed that she's wearing a peace sign around her neck. Good for her! I saw a pic of DC and his key chain was a peace sign also. I have one in my car window. Nice to know I'm in good company.....
sigl

A notion deep inside

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

sigl wrote:Hey, just noticed that she's wearing a peace sign around her neck. Good for her! I saw a pic of DC and his key chain was a peace sign also. I have one in my car window. Nice to know I'm in good company.....
I noticed that too! Although I'm not a die-hard pacifist (I'm more of the realist type), I must say I'm delighted! :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~