DAN ON SET

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Great photos of a great man.Seems he has a lot of fun there :D !Must be great to have someone who cools you during the breaks but it's absolutely necessary too.
Vesper Lynd 007

But this of course isn't about the latest photos(although they are great too) but about some older ones at the CR set :D .
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

ImageImage
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

:shock: wow,wow,just amazing! Thank you :D
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Thelma wrote::shock: wow,wow,just amazing! Thank you :D
I've got the actual sheet itself - a gift from husband. :D

It's lovely in real life, a glossy big A3 sheet and the detail is amazing. I've got a pretty good scanner, but this was the best I could get it to reproduce. :? I'll tinker around with it and if I manage to get it any better, I'll re-post it,
Vesper Lynd 007

Nothing to add :wink:! Just amazing :D!
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

JEC57 wrote:
I've got the actual sheet itself - a gift from husband. :D

It's lovely in real life, a glossy big A3 sheet and the detail is amazing. I've got a pretty good scanner, but this was the best I could get it to reproduce. :? I'll tinker around with it and if I manage to get it any better, I'll re-post it,
That's a really nice gift :)
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

'I guess when you're an actor, you just get used to having those cameras RIGHT IN YOUR FACE and still going on with your job and acting.

For me, i think I would be freaked out'

Tell me about it! I've always wondered how they did that! If I had a camera in my face I wouldn't be able to resist looking into it! I'm a bit jealous of actors for being able to not look into it :oops:
Vesper Lynd 007

razzledazzle134 wrote:'I guess when you're an actor, you just get used to having those cameras RIGHT IN YOUR FACE and still going on with your job and acting.

For me, i think I would be freaked out'

Tell me about it! I've always wondered how they did that! If I had a camera in my face I wouldn't be able to resist looking into it! I'm a bit jealous of actors for being able to not look into it :oops:
They need a lot of practise until they do such a great job. After some time they get used to it and just play with the camera in different ways. For them the cameras are a normal working equipment which isn't as special as at the beginning, if you do this job for a long time.
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

'They need a lot of practise until they do such a great job. After some time they get used to it and just play with the camera in different ways. For them the cameras are a normal working equipment which isn't as special as at the beginning, if you do this job for a long time.'

Thanks, That makes sense. But I can't help thinking about people like Dakota blue Richards who's first movie role was literally their first film acting experience.
Vesper Lynd 007

razzledazzle134 wrote:'They need a lot of practise until they do such a great job. After some time they get used to it and just play with the camera in different ways. For them the cameras are a normal working equipment which isn't as special as at the beginning, if you do this job for a long time.'

Thanks, That makes sense. But I can't help thinking about people like Dakota blue Richards who's first movie role was literally their first film acting experience.
You're welcome :wink:! The point about Dakota is true. It's hard because she has much pressure from outside. Everybody, especially the press that disliked her first, tried to tell her how to do the job right. Especially in her age such commentaries can be nearly destroying and so it's important to have a strong and supporting family and also set behind the own person. But I guess she had and you shouldn't forget she had the choice to do the job. And if you watch her acting and talking in interviews you see, that she obviously had a lot of fun. I also think she's a strong young girl who loves to try new things. In my opinion she did a great job. So I guess it wasn't so bad for her.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I think she also had DC looking out/after her on set, she has said how he always took care of her and made sure she had fun on set.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:I think she also had DC looking out/after her on set, she has said how he always took care of her and made sure she had fun on set.
He did some jumping up and down with her to refuel her energies, but then - he wasn´t around all that much in that film...I would love to - at least for one day - be on a film set to get the slightest idea of how all this works. I am sure, its so much more elabarate than I think it possible.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

He probably was on set quite a bit, because it's one of his favourite books, plus all the CGI etc, and I think this film was also butchered to appease the fundamentalist protesters.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:He probably was on set quite a bit, because it's one of his favourite books, plus all the CGI etc, and I think this film was also butchered to appease the fundamentalist protesters.
I will never understand, why they have shortened it so much either. I mean, there are so many examples where long films just made tons of money and with this, they would have needed an extra half hour or even more IMO.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..