Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

bumblebee wrote:Thanks Thelma - you are priceless.

Questions:

Who's the girl between DC and Sats?
The guy leaning over to have a word in his ear - the bodyguard right?
He is pretty hot himself--guy with black hair?? the best looking yet! (oh, is there a reason why DC hires mr. clean? so the attention is on him? and not the hot bodyguard!) :wink: :wink: :wink: :roll:
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

hot profile

/2009/LiverpoolMatch/ID7754446_LAN2_8H9_9.jpg[/img]
Image[/quote]
Last edited by Guinness on Sun May 03, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Guinness wrote:Um, Cal, are you asking if the blond in this picture is his mum? or where?

/2009/LiverpoolMatch/ID7754446_LAN2_8H9_9.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

i pm you.
ImageImage
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Aragorn wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:
Aragorn wrote:Of course "Manju" are crap! :twisted: Never liked that team....
Same as me I've always HATED Man Utd even Alex Furgusion I cannot stand this man he just gets on my nerves lol :evil: :lol:
Then we're two. The team and their manager drive me crazy and get on my nerves way too often... :evil: :evil: :roll:
That's cool that we do share the same, oh well I hope Man Utd is going down lol LFC goes to the top :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sooooo stylish. Dressed down for a footie match - and he is wearing cufflinks.Image

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

eagle eye :lol: :lol:

maybe these? :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Dunda wrote:eagle eye :lol: :lol:

maybe these? :twisted:

I hope he does wear these cufflinks as I know that he's a LFC supporter :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lu

Post by Lu »

I love these pics, he looks so relaxed, having fun...wonderful.

Sats too, but she looks SOOOO thin here too in the face? Why so gaunt? Maybe just no makeup? I want to give her a big bucket of fried chicken and some chocolate bars. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

you're all welcome :wink:
Guinness wrote:
thelma, can you get a closer shot of his watch? my computer sucks.
I posted it in the thread you created :)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:I love these pics, he looks so relaxed, having fun...wonderful.

Sats too, but she looks SOOOO thin here too in the face? Why so gaunt? Maybe just no makeup? I want to give her a big bucket of fried chicken and some chocolate bars. :lol: :lol: :lol:
She does look quite thin in the face - her cheekbones through to her jaw are quite prominent. But then again sitting around at Anfield on a cold Sunday can make anyone look in need of a Mars bar.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

bumblebee wrote:

She does look quite thin in the face - her cheekbones through to her jaw are quite prominent. But then again sitting around at Anfield on a cold Sunday can make anyone look in need of a Mars bar.
I think the fact that she hasn't a scrap of make-up on also makes her face look more gaunt than normal. I do hope everything is ok with her health wise. Come on Danny feed her up!!! :D
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Looking good, just had to change my avatar.

I think it's damned if you do damned if you don't, if were making comments about Sats appearance, just think what the media would say if she starts to put on weight. I think she's fine and us women are our own worst enemies when it comes to too skinny, slim, fat, curvy, obese and what constitutes normal.
Last edited by honeyjes on Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sazza wrote:
bumblebee wrote:

ImageImage :wink:

I think the fact that she hasn't a scrap of make-up on also makes her face look more gaunt than normal. I do hope everything is ok with her health wise. Come on Danny feed her up!!! :D
I don´t think there is need to worry, Sazza, if you look at profile pics of her, she always looks like this IMO. Nevertheless - a couple of kilos more, would suit her well. But appearently she has decided, that this is the weight she likes. Daniel on the other hand looks, like he has emptied her plates too - wonderful :D
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun May 03, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

bumblebee wrote:

In the others pics look the same way. It´s terrible, she too many thin.... :roll:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

JEC57 wrote:Sooooo stylish. Dressed down for a footie match - and he is wearing cufflinks.Image

seriously, what is this "gadget" please!! cuff links to a soccer match? and if I was with someone famous as DC---and I know I will be on a hundred Photos, i would put my thousand dollar make up on. with lipstick!! and really nice hoop earrings....even to a sport event!! my black leather boots, with matching black jacket....ya know??