Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Dunda wrote:
Guinness wrote:
honeyjes wrote:I think she is wearing light makeup, but as their not on duty, and she's not a WAG it's quite nice to see them just being part of the crowd, and not segregated in a private box.
what is a WAG? "woman as guard"?

maye this helps: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com
HEY! SEE! I KNEW YOU GIRLS were hiding something from me. Now I can be cool too!! Thank you fellow WA!!! (ie. wise _ss)

it just went on "my favorites" button so I will never ask again. for a little while anyway. if i am on a different computer. and can't look up anything. or if i am lazy. or beligerent. :roll:
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Faustine wrote: You´re a better person than me. His taste......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The jacket.....

I am not a better person of bringing his sex man style to the forefront. THis capture is yummy in leather too!! thanks. love your new avatar, sig photos and sig quote!! you are always tasteful and wonderful in your choices!!
When Daniel dresses as if was 60 years old .... it is impossible to see him as a desirable man. In my look, undoubtedly there is something cultural. In my country men of 40 would never dress of this form, NEVER, stil the most conservative guys.

Thank you for your constant generosity with me :wink:
Ok. You are correct. Me and billions love older men in their 60's. Or at least dress like that---hey! DC does NOT wear polyester. yet. and that freaky hat the old guy was wearing was scary! Its all about MOJO. If he just takes the scarf off and wears the Italian hat AND that DAMN cardi!! I think about why people wear what they wear. He dresses like he is not comfortable in his body. or he wants to hide, and in fact he is drawing attention to himself even more. or maybe he wants to draw attention to himself. who the hell knows? fire the fashion consultant, burn the effing scarf, and get some BLING BLING around his neck!!!! and for chrissake, let his hair grow on his head and make a goat tee!! (take that sats!)
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.artnet.com/magazineus/review ... 5-4-09.asp
nice story....(i steal from other site :twisted: )
in kiev
Laura K. Jones with Daniel Craig at the Puppet Theatre in Kiev
Actor Daniel Craig, Mollie Dent-Brocklehurst and Dasha Zhukova of the Moscow Garage, and Haunch of Venison director Harry Blain, at the Puppet Theatre in Kiev
Last edited by calypso on Tue May 05, 2009 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote: Ok. You are correct. Me and billions love older men in their 60's. Or at least dress like that---hey! DC does NOT wear polyester. yet. and that freaky hat the old guy was wearing was scary! Its all about MOJO. If he just takes the scarf off and wears the Italian hat AND that DAMN cardi!! I think about why people wear what they wear. He dresses like he is not comfortable in his body. or he wants to hide, and in fact he is drawing attention to himself even more. or maybe he wants to draw attention to himself. who the hell knows? fire the fashion consultant, burn the effing scarf, and get some BLING BLING around his neck!!!! and for chrissake, let his hair grow on his head and make a goat tee!! (take that sats!)
don´t get wrong in some point: I fall in love to Clint Eastwood when he has 63, in The Madison Bridges.

I really fall in love of a argentine writer: Adolfo Bioy Casares when he has 72 and was dress with a english tweed suit.

The problem is that Daniel has 40, not 60. Particularly I believe that he is dressed to his taste. God will know why Daniel think what dress like this is elegant
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote: Ok. You are correct. Me and billions love older men in their 60's. Or at least dress like that---hey! DC does NOT wear polyester. yet. and that freaky hat the old guy was wearing was scary! Its all about MOJO. If he just takes the scarf off and wears the Italian hat AND that DAMN cardi!! I think about why people wear what they wear. He dresses like he is not comfortable in his body. or he wants to hide, and in fact he is drawing attention to himself even more. or maybe he wants to draw attention to himself. who the hell knows? fire the fashion consultant, burn the effing scarf, and get some BLING BLING around his neck!!!! and for chrissake, let his hair grow on his head and make a goat tee!! (take that sats!)
don´t get wrong in some point: I fall in love to Clint Eastwood when he has 63, in The Madison Bridges.

I really fall in love of a argentine writer: Adolfo Bioy Casares when he has 72 and was dress with a english tweed suit.

The problem is that Daniel has 40, not 60. Particularly I believe that he is dressed to his taste. God will know why Daniel think what dress like this is elegant
We all march to a different drummer...and in this case, Daniel does have a lot of clothes--maybe he is feeling his oats and picking up what ever is left on the floor from the night before!!! (he did say that once!!)
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

[quote="calypso"]http://www.artnet.com/magazineus/review ... 5-4-09.asp
nice story....
in kiev

Is that a cigar and cognac in his hand? it is smokey in here, correct. He looks lovely and relaxed. I want to be her. she rests her head slightly. aaaaahhhhhh. this is great fun capture. thank you digger!!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
calypso wrote:http://www.artnet.com/magazineus/review ... 5-4-09.asp
nice story....
in kiev

Is that a cigar and cognac in his hand? it is smokey in here, correct. He looks lovely and relaxed. I want to be her. she rests her head slightly. aaaaahhhhhh. this is great fun capture. thank you digger!!
I guess, cigar.... look this pic

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

I was familiar, I was being sarcastic! damn sarcastic smiley not working.... :roll: he is yum, yum, yum with his vices!!!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:I was familiar, I was being sarcastic! damn sarcastic smiley not working.... :roll: he is yum, yum, yum with his vices!!!
Daniel does not have vices .... how might have them?????? Daniel, sometimes, allows himself some slightly healthy things, as the tobacco, the alcohol and Lay's :lol: :lol: :lol:

He´s so yum, yum, yum, yum, with this cigar :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

6. Say what I’m thinking
calypso

Post by calypso »

Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote:I was familiar, I was being sarcastic! damn sarcastic smiley not working.... :roll: he is yum, yum, yum with his vices!!!
Daniel does not have vices .... how might have them?????? Daniel, sometimes, allows himself some slightly healthy things, as the tobacco, the alcohol and Lay's :lol: :lol: :lol:

He´s so yum, yum, yum, yum, with this cigar :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
he chew and lick it i think.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
he like to have things in his mouth, he like baby si?
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

calypso wrote:
Faustine wrote:

I already capitalized on this point gurls....I am MONICA alter ego of guinness!!! I want pull of cigar!!! and a little sip of that $1000 cognac!! and what else do you do with cigar but chew and lick it??? ok. ok! i go to naughty corner....where is my woobie blankey? JEC!! wake up!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
calypso wrote:
Faustine wrote: Daniel does not have vices .... how might have them?????? Daniel, sometimes, allows himself some slightly healthy things, as the tobacco, the alcohol and Lay's :lol: :lol: :lol:

I already capitalized on this point gurls....I am MONICA alter ego of guinness!!! I want pull of cigar!!! and a little sip of that $1000 cognac!! and what else do you do with cigar but chew and lick it??? ok. ok! i go to naughty corner....where is my woobie blankey? JEC!! wake up!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twin and perv souls...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Can you imagine a little sip of cognac in....?????? :shock: :shock: I guess what reread Sharmaine´s stories is not good for my poor mind :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

6. Say what I’m thinking
calypso

Post by calypso »

Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote:
calypso wrote: he chew and lick it i think.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Can you imagine a little sip of cognac in....?????? :shock: :shock: I guess what reread Sharmaine´s stories is not good for my poor mind :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
his belly button.. :twisted:
ImageImage
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

calypso wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote: I already capitalized on this point gurls....I am MONICA alter ego of guinness!!! I want pull of cigar!!! and a little sip of that $1000 cognac!! and what else do you do with cigar but chew and lick it??? ok. ok! i go to naughty corner....where is my woobie blankey? JEC!! wake up!

Not precisely....

I prefer this. Look in chapter 48 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=300

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Faustine wrote:
calypso wrote:
Faustine wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not precisely....

I prefer this. Look in chapter 48 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=300
uumm. whoa. my eyes. I thought i was ...what? I can't talk. or write i mean. did she write the c word?? and yes, his belly button. or what is my name??? i am visiting that thread agin!!