New missions

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Two votes needed to get even - come on, just a little registering :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Germangirl wrote: You feel its rare? Knowing english and Germans Bond web sites, I find them mostly pro Craig :roll: Like apart from the usual nay sayers, even MI6 is pretty positive, as is the James Bond.de or ajb007. Are the russians more negative?
Unfortunately yes. Most movie sites and jb forums are negative unfortunately. :( I try not to concentrate on that much but anyway it hurts a bit... I feel that Dan would have been more popular here without being Bond...
Hope that with Tin Tin he will be more apperciated. Really have the faith in that project to be a hit. He really needs it.
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elvenstar wrote:
Germangirl wrote: You feel its rare? Knowing english and Germans Bond web sites, I find them mostly pro Craig :roll: Like apart from the usual nay sayers, even MI6 is pretty positive, as is the James Bond.de or ajb007. Are the russians more negative?
Unfortunately yes. Most movie sites and jb forums are negative unfortunately. :( I try not to concentrate on that much but anyway it hurts a bit... I feel that Dan would have been more popular here without being Bond...
Hope that with Tin Tin he will be more apperciated. Really have the faith in that project to be a hit. He really needs it.
Hm - I believe you, although its hard to believe, because he seems to be so generally accepted and loved in that role everywhere else. Just look at the poll above.

As for Tin Tin - actually I don´t think this film will put any jewels in his crown whether or not its a hit, because its not his film and he is a baddie on top.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Daniel up against Jason Statham here. I'd vote on this one simply as a matter of principle. :twisted:

http://www.spike.com/event/guyschoice/p ... gory/31585

Voting open until June 21st so plenty of time to vote. :wink:
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

JEC57 wrote:Daniel up against Jason Statham here. I'd vote on this one simply as a matter of principle. :twisted:

okay, i absolutely voted for dan. Jas is hot, but he has not kicked as many asses as Daniel. and sustained as many injuries. Why does DC have his clothes on and JS doesn't? Loaded.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Question is - do we have to vote for all to make it count? Anybody knows?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Daniel up against Jason Statham here. I'd vote on this one simply as a matter of principle. :twisted:

Its very easy - you don´t even have to delete anything - just go back and force :wink:

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

WOW Im torn! :shock:
I love Jason but sorry Jay
Dan is #1 :D :!:
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Elvenstar wrote:WOW Im torn! :shock:
I love Jason but sorry Jay
Dan is #1 :D :!:
You go gurlfriend!! And dan can grow more hair. now...about those wonderful back muscles and front muscles Jay has.......
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Germangirl wrote: Hm - I believe you, although its hard to believe, because he seems to be so generally accepted and loved in that role everywhere else. Just look at the poll above.

As for Tin Tin - actually I don´t think this film will put any jewels in his crown whether or not its a hit, because its not his film and he is a baddie on top.
I probably mentioned a poll here for best Bond
Sean 40%
Brosnsn 39%
Dan 14 %
Moore about 5 %
Others less than that :?

The other day I read an interview with Clive Owen and our journalist kept insisting that he could be an ideal Bond. In the time of Brosnan no journalist (on my memory) asked other actor smth like that... It always seems to me that they can't wait til another actor takes this role :(

As 4 Tin Tin. I think here it really could add him more apreciation among general public because they will be glad to see him as a villain and cartoons gain more and more box office gold year by year=more viewers+children.
Again even if he's not the main character the BO and word of mouth of the film will do him a lot of good (of course if the film is good and I hope this is the case 8) ).
For example After Mamma Mia more people apreciate Bros even if he sang badly but the film itself was a hit.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Elvenstar wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Hm - I believe you, although its hard to believe, because he seems to be so generally accepted and loved in that role everywhere else. Just look at the poll above.

I probably mentioned a poll here for best Bond
Sean 40%
Brosnsn 39%
Dan 14 %
Moore about 5 %
Others less than that :?

The other day I read an interview with Clive Owen and our journalist kept insisting that he could be an ideal Bond. In the time of Brosnan no journalist (on my memory) asked other actor smth like that... It always seems to me that they can't wait til another actor takes this role :(

As 4 Tin Tin. I think here it really could add him more apreciation among general public because they will be glad to see him as a villain and cartoons gain more and more box office gold year by year=more viewers+children.
Again even if he's not the main character the BO and word of mouth of the film will do him a lot of good (of course if the film is good and I hope this is the case 8) ).
For example After Mamma Mia more people apreciate Bros even if he sang badly but the film itself was a hit.
That's true. Everybody I talked to about Mamma Mia loved the film and Pierce Brosnan. Of course the result of the poll seems bad but I think tit hasn't completely to do with Daniel or his skills. I think most people really accept him but choose Connery, for example, because for them it doesn't really matter who they vote for. This is because they don't see a huge difference but they choose another because he's better known. Maybe some people still wait for the next film to build themselfes an opinion until they change their favourite Bond. Further on there have been worse polls but also better ones which could be a good sign. So we shouldn't worry so much :wink:!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

That link doesn't work for me....DANG
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anybody a MI6 member? Best Bond poll - Dan second after Sean, but only one or two votes.
http://www.mi6forums.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 1&start=60

plus