Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

calypso wrote:
Guinness wrote:crap! what a sense of humor. is that frog not computer generated? it looks as if he may have been licking the frog in some of the photos??? wonderful. thank you so much. love his style here. watch thread!!
:lol: i thought that too, he look stoned. :shock:
We are going to get so much out of these captures!!! ooooo.....cal you got an idea for an avatar yet....for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I about passed out seeing this on the news!! He looks yummy. Lovely to hear him say is own name. Also to see him do something completely different. I think I go to my padded cell and write some fan fic... :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

JEC57 wrote:(p.s. I want to be the frog :twisted: )

Hehe...me too :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sazza wrote:I about passed out seeing this on the news!! He looks yummy. Lovely to hear him say is own name. Also to see him do something completely different. I think I go to my padded cell and write some fan fic... :twisted:
I couldn't get over hearing him say his own name either. There is no hope for me. :roll: :?

There must be snippets and interviews where I've heard him say it before, but I really can't recall right now.

I agree "yummy" just about covers it. He looks good enough to eat. (.....and I still want to be that frog :twisted: :twisted: )
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

What a lucky frog :lol:
His look is just perfect here :twisted:
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

I just wanted to go on record for thanking my friend, the master art fiend, the funniest person here (next to me that is), the beautiful avatar Calypso made for me. and if she makes me a more beautiful one later, i will post it double so it stays forever. thank you. and will you marry me once and for all? (vermont is lovely this time of year for same gender marriages).........
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

JEC57 wrote: I couldn't get over hearing him say his own name either. There is no hope for me. :roll: :?

There must be snippets and interviews where I've heard him say it before, but I really can't recall right now.
There was this short video where he supports this award for young actors (or something like that?)... If I remember right he said his name there, too. :D ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Reminds me of the face on the actors who used to join the Muppet Show, they always looked mildly bemused by it all. Revvit.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:Image Are you trying to kill me by laughter, Faustine? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Example a = The Boris Becker look :shock: :shock: :lol:)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

YES!!!!!!!!!!

I had thought other examples, I mean, infinitely more frightful photos but I will abstain .... for now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: I can´t resist..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Faustine on Wed May 06, 2009 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote: Image
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nice frog.... strange guy....

Guiness.. your avatar is soo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote:Image Are you trying to kill me by laughter, Faustine? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES!!!!!!!!!!

I had thought other examples, I mean, infinitely more frightful photos but I will abstain .... for now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naaa, that's better than the Boris Becker look! :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Much better :D!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
Faustine wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!

For a moment I hesitated to put seriously this photo in the wax figures thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God! Forster .... if I had some minimal doubt of the mediocre thing that is like director this photo one makes come back to the sanity. :evil:

6. Say what I’m thinking
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looking at you, kiddo 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..