The 'shirtless' thread...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote: You said "Nipple." he has nice pec muscles...i would love to put oil and rub my-----hey! where's JEC???
Ok. I will say it of this another way. These pectoral so big for such a short and thin man .... they are very kinky for me.

They are artificial. He looks like an action figure... Barbie´s boyfriend. Not for me. Thanks
ahh! you are torn my friend.....the pecs are kinky for you but they are not for you....? He is an action figure....something to play with, no? Now, where is my oil I was talking about,,,ya know he needs sunscreen.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The sunscreen should start using it 10 years ago.....

I mean, literally looks like the doll. I still like men without a trace of metrosexual .... with some exceptions, of course :lol: NOT Daniel

Oh god has reappeared this question: What the hell I see in this guy? 2 years and still no response :lol:

And you´re absolutely right in This: He is an action figure....something to play with, no? but in still search more than a great ass and I´m still believe in Daniel Craig as actor (yeap, TinTIn don´t help). This is much, much better and exquisite for me than this big pecs or even his JLO ass
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Faustine wrote: Ok. I will say it of this another way. These pectoral so big for such a short and thin man .... they are very kinky for me.

They are artificial. He looks like an action figure... Barbie´s boyfriend. Not for me. Thanks
ahh! you are torn my friend.....the pecs are kinky for you but they are not for you....? He is an action figure....something to play with, no? Now, where is my oil I was talking about,,,ya know he needs sunscreen.

I mean, literally looks like the doll. I still like men without a trace of metrosexual .... with some exceptions, of course :lol: NOT Daniel

Oh god has reappeared this question: What the hell I see in this guy? 2 years and still no response :lol:

And you´re absolutely right in This: He is an action figure....something to play with, no? but in still search more than a great ass and I´m still believe in Daniel Craig as actor (yeap, TinTIn don´t help). This is much, much better and exquisite for me than this big pecs or even his JLO ass
You are more cerebral for a turn on, and nice buns helps. So stop looking at his Ken doll breasts!! (they aren't like that in real life goof ball--this is the movies...remember ST Barts? yummy yummy gorilla man--surgical procedures and all!! ) luv you!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote: ahh! you are torn my friend.....the pecs are kinky for you but they are not for you....? He is an action figure....something to play with, no? Now, where is my oil I was talking about,,,ya know he needs sunscreen.

You are more cerebral for a turn on, and nice buns helps. So stop looking at his Ken doll breasts!! (they aren't like that in real life goof ball--this is the movies...remember ST Barts? yummy yummy gorilla man--surgical procedures and all!! ) luv you!
There we agree absolutely....

I like this guy with the fallen pecs, sucking his fingers and this cute belt... A hooligan on holidays, as a Spanish friend says :lol: :lol:

I believe that I´m still here to find moments as this, to see some glipse to the real Daniel, not Ken ... or worse to a " elegant man".... :roll:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

There we agree absolutely....

I like this guy with the fallen pecs, sucking his fingers and this cute belt... A hooligan on holidays, as a Spanish friend says :lol: :lol:

I believe that I´m still here to find moments as this, to see some glipse to the real Daniel, not Ken ... or worse to a " elegant man".... :roll:[/quote]

aaaahhh! that is bloody fucking brilliant. and the thighs holding the bottle. yes, i am smitten as well..............very good.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Happy trail? Yes, no, shadows?
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Happy trail? Yes, no, shadows?
ginger happy trail leads to....ImageImage

my gods... :oops:
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

happy trails? I don't see no... damn, is that....what is the zipper thingy doing? is he...what the hell is going on here? he looks like he should be in the "dressing-in-the-middle" thread. are mine eyes decieving me? or shit for computer? cal, what do you see?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Does he need a bra? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :twisted: ..not what I think first, when I see this - more like how it will feel to ran my hands over those hard muscles...
Me too - the perfect set of pecs. (....is it me or is it hot in here?Image)

................Image

not only the pecs are perfect :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the way his body looks in QoS, I prefer it to the no-neck guy from CR. :twisted: :twisted: It's really a shame that we see him shirtless only for a few seconds, shame on you Marc Forster :twisted: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: :lol: :twisted: ..not what I think first, when I see this - more like how it will feel to ran my hands over those hard muscles...
Me too - the perfect set of pecs. (....is it me or is it hot in here?Image)

................Image

not only the pecs are perfect :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the way his body looks in QoS, I prefer it to the no-neck guy from CR. :twisted: :twisted: It's really a shame that we see him shirtless only for a few seconds, shame on you Marc Forster :twisted: :lol:
I so second that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Sorry, couldn't resist posting this one :D :D

We would love him anyway for those amazing blue eyes :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh dear, that's unfortunate but a common site Too many BBQ Lays Dan?
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Cicero wrote:Sorry, couldn't resist posting this one :D :D

So true! We will always love him for the way he is :D. Although it's nevertheless unfair, doing such things with his gorgeous body :evil:!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:

So true! We will always love him for the way he is :D. Although it's nevertheless unfair, doing such things with his gorgeous body :evil:!
LOL - but it gives us a larger happy trail :twisted: or rather - a larger bit of everything - no, not everything :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:

LOL - but it gives us a larger happy trail :twisted: or rather - a larger bit of everything - no, not everything :twisted:
So there's your naughty mind :twisted: :wink: :lol:!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I can think of some wonderful exercises to help him get those extra pounds off........ :twisted: