Sex Scenes - X Rated

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

mermayd

Sex Scenes - X Rated

Post by mermayd »

So....

I was doing some hunting around on the web looking for info about Hotel Splendide and came across this rather saucy little site:

http://tinyurl.com/DCSexScene

It's a collection of DC's (nekkid) sex scenes with pictures and videos available to download.

Those with faint hearts (and eyes) should stay away. It's rather a lot, all in one go. Please note: I did check with the mods about whether it was all right to post and they agreed provided I alerted people to it's graphic content.

You have been warned. Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh - we have been here long enough - we can take it :lol: Thanks MM
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:Oh - we have been here long enough - we can take it :lol: Thanks MM
Nice to have this thread and nice you warned us but as Daniel Craig fan you sometimes have to stand hard things :lol:.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Oh - we have been here long enough - we can take it :lol: Thanks MM
Nice to have this thread and nice you warned us but as Daniel Craig fan you sometimes have to stand hard things :lol:.
What is hard here? :shock: :shock: :lol: Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Vesper Lynd 007

007Mania wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
What is hard here? :shock: :shock: :lol: Image
I think a lot when Daniel is filming such scenes :twisted: :lol:!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Nice find.

Why is it my copy of Moll Flanders is edited so it doesn't include the entire delicious scene with Alex Kingston and DC?

Ok, now I'm truly frustrated.
Crazy!
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Nice find.

Why is it my copy of Moll Flanders is edited so it doesn't include the entire delicious scene with Alex Kingston and DC?

It's an outrage.
I've been on sites where the actors concerned had underage fans and the mods wouldn't allow anything sassy lest we corrupted them. *ahem* I think they were probably corrupted already if they liked said actor but that wasn't the point apparently.
Last edited by mermayd on Sat May 09, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I just overdosed on PFA. Image
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

bumblebee wrote:I just overdosed on PFA. Image
Can one ever get enough of it? :twisted: :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

mermayd wrote:

It's an outrage.
Ok, where do I go to complain!
mermayd wrote:I've been on sites where the actors concerned had underage fans and the mods wouldn't allow anything sassy lest we corrupted them. *ahem* I think they were probably corrupted already if they liked said actor but that wasn't the point apparently.
Well, that's what the warning in the thread title is for. CYA! For the faint or young at heart.
Crazy!
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
mermayd wrote:

It's an outrage.
Ok, where do I go to complain!
Go outside and howl at the moon.

I wrote to Warner Bros once complaining that they were taking too long to release ER on DVD. Never heard a thing back.

B*stards.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Didn't we have a thread long ago that actully showed all the pics ??? I remember thats how I first saw the pic fron Some Voices and LITD .
Vesper Lynd 007

007Mania wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I just overdosed on PFA. Image
Can one ever get enough of it? :twisted: :twisted:
Never ever :twisted:! Just need more and more to become high :lol: :twisted:.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I go to bed now a very happy lady!! :twisted: :twisted: :oops:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Because the American censors didn't like the amount of naked time on screen, nor did they like the very intimate scenes between Daniel and Alex.

I can't remember which interview now because it was some years ago, but Daniel does refer to it, that about 12 minutes was cut from the US version, about half of which was him being very interested in Alex's chest and also baring his PFA in a very rhythmic way.

I believe the current Region 2 release out of Holland is complete and available on Amazon.co.uk if you have a multi-region DVD player.