Daniel in Moll Flanders

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Daniel in Moll Flanders

Post by Dunda »

I could have posted the following pics in the bad-hair-, the hat-, well-dressed- or scruff-thread but I thought it would be fine to have them all in on Moll-Flanders-Thread, so here we go:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually I don´t mind the hair at all - it just goes with the character but the hat is soo :lol: :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:Actually I don´t mind the hair at all - it just goes with the character but the hat is soo :lol: :lol:
I hate me for still not watching the second part :evil:. But as far as I can judge the first one, I have to agree :D. I think the film is special and so I like it and of course Daniel. He really can play everything it seems.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Actually I don´t mind the hair at all - it just goes with the character but the hat is soo :lol: :lol:
I hate me for still not watching the second part :evil:. But as far as I can judge the first one, I have to agree :D. I think the film is special and so I like it and of course Daniel. He really can play everything it seems.
But he is hardly in the first part :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Our hero :lol:

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:Our hero :lol:

Our last real one :D.
JEC57

Re: Daniel in Moll Flanders

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:Image

Never mind the hair.....Daniel down and dirty in thigh-length leather boots. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

.................Image
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I just found this thread this mornining. Last night I dreamt of DC, looking like he does in Moll, and I doing certain scenes from the Mother. And boy, did his hair tickle! Strange huh?
PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

There's something creepy about Daniel having long hair and being dressed like that...what was he thinking?
"I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow."

Charlie Crews: "People live through a lot of things you never thought they could."

House: "Everybody lies"
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

PhoenixMagicBondGirl wrote:There's something creepy about Daniel having long hair and being dressed like that...what was he thinking?
Maybe he was thinking it would be fun to play naked with Alex Kingston? Or maybe he needed the money to pay child support. Either way I am grateful for the pictures the movie gave us.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
PhoenixMagicBondGirl wrote:There's something creepy about Daniel having long hair and being dressed like that...what was he thinking?
Maybe he was thinking it would be fun to play naked with Alex Kingston? Or maybe he needed the money to pay child support. Either way I am grateful for the pictures the movie gave us.
From a later interview, his taking that role was a direct reaction to the kind of scripts he was offered after Our Friends in the North which were all the "rough Northern hottie" type. He took it in a effort not to get type-cast.

As far as I know it was the only time he ever did this, he usually says he doesn't choose a script based on what he did before. ("That would imply a thought process that doesn't exist")

But to understand his reaction you would have had to have been in the UK just post-OFITN. He made such a huge splash that maybe it caused that unusual reaction. It was not long after that he also stopped giving interviews to magazines for a long time, having been burned by some rather odd and skewed reporting.

He got the attention he needed from OFITN to get offered more scripts, but I think this was the point where he began the problem he often refers to now - there is a limit to how many good scripts there are out there.
Miss-Meow

Re: Daniel in Moll Flanders

Post by Miss-Meow »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote: Image
Never mind the hair.....Daniel down and dirty in thigh-length leather boots. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

.................[img]
I couldn't agree more! And I used to have a pair of boots like that - in my younger days!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

to click!

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Thelma wrote:to click!

Image:twisted: ..................................Image
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I wonder if Sats pulls one of these out of her pocket when she wants to bring him down a notch? "I'm a dandy highway man..." :wink: