Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Ditto that, I recently watched Sense and Sensibility and this sprung to mind!

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Exactly Bumblebee!! I love that movie FYI, though the newer version with Dominic Cooper is pretty good too (I prefer him as Willoughby to the dude in the Ang Lee version).
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

laredo wrote:
bumblebee wrote:There is a lot of forum etiquette and lot of it is hard to adhere to - I doubt anyone intends to deliberately bore, digress off topic, or eat up bandwidth - but point taken! It's just conversation, and hard to PM when more than two parties are involved.

You don't have to pm. You don't have to qoute all 11 qoutes . You can delete most of them and qoute the last ones you are speaking to . See how I deleted some of your qoute ? I don't mind off topic if it is interesting or enlighting .
What laredo said. No problem with digressing off topic or with quoting in general. It's just that when people always quote the entire conversation, their posts get a bit hard to read, and you have to scroll down forever before you get to the new parts. When pictures are involved in the quotations and they get repeated again and again although the conversation has moved on, the page will take ages to load for people who don't have broadband.
It hasn't been such a problem of late because we already had that discussion a while ago, I think it's somewhere in the rules and regulations thread. :wink: Since then, people have mostly tried to stick to it and cut off the irrelevant parts when they are quoting (thanks guys!).
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Anglophile wrote:It hasn't been such a problem of late because we already had that discussion a while ago, I think it's somewhere in the rules and regulations thread. :wink: Since then, people have mostly tried to stick to it and cut off the irrelevant parts when they are quoting (thanks guys!).
I always try to do my posts as short as possible and hope that I'm kind of example for others. That's all I can do... Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
Anglophile wrote:It hasn't been such a problem of late because we already had that discussion a while ago, I think it's somewhere in the rules and regulations thread. :wink: Since then, people have mostly tried to stick to it and cut off the irrelevant parts when they are quoting (thanks guys!).
I always try to do my posts as short as possible and hope that I'm kind of example for others. That's all I can do... Image
You are a role model :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:
SNORT!

Now I'm too self conscious to post at all. :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote: I always try to do my posts as short as possible and hope that I'm kind of example for others. That's all I can do... Image
SNORT!

Yeah, sure! :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

GermanGirl wrote:You are a role model ;)
Hehehe...
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote: I always try to do my posts as short as possible and hope that I'm kind of example for others. That's all I can do... Image
SNORT!

LOL! THAT is NOT the reason Miss Lu is our role model :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Completely off-topic here..........

Dunda!.....why have you covered up Daniel's lovely scar with sparkly stars?? :?

I love your siggi and it's not the same with his perfect scar all covered over Image
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

JEC57 wrote:Completely off-topic here..........

Dunda!.....why have you covered up Daniel's lovely scar with sparkly stars?? :?

I love your siggi and it's not the same with his perfect scar all covered over Image
Look here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... ht=#153147
I guess it's just temporary. :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Anglophile wrote:Look here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... ht=#153147
Ahhh!!.....all is revealed (or not as the case may be with regard to D's scar :lol: )

I'll be patient for them to reappear when the cookie's influence wears off! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Anglophile wrote:Look here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... ht=#153147
Ahhh!!.....all is revealed (or not as the case may be with regard to D's scar :lol: )

I'll be patient for them to reappear when the cookie's influence wears off! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Maybe she will be bitchy and make you wait :twisted: Anyway - had some good laughs on these.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

DANIEL CRAIG LOOKS VERY TRENDY IN HIS HOODIE TOP WHLIST OUT AND ABOUT IN LONDON - May 19, 2009

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Very nice pics :D! He looks great as always :D! He's really trendy :lol:. I love the blue colour very much, because it fits with his appearance :D :lol:. Thanks for these lovely pics Thelma :wink:!