New interview from Interview Mag

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

Hi again all --

Just in case anyone hasn't noticed (I just found it last night) there's a 2+ min. audio clip with more from the interview, too. On the main website page, there's a little white box in the bottom-center that says "Interview voices." There's clips from interviews with 5 people, and the one with Sam and Dan is the last. Click the "fast-forward" button to scroll through the others, and it will play.

Enjoy! :D :D
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

You can get the magazine in the UK. Pretty sure I've seen it in Selfridges in London. Not the one with DC on the front but others.
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

mermayd wrote:You can get the magazine in the UK. Pretty sure I've seen it in Selfridges in London. Not the one with DC on the front but others.
Yes, you can get pretty much every magazine in the world in Selfridges. Don't facy making a 4 hr trip all the way there just to get a magazine, even if DC is on the cover. :(
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Interview mag... this is available in Canada, no?

I'll be on the lookout!
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

breefree7 wrote:Hi again all --

Just in case anyone hasn't noticed (I just found it last night) there's a 2+ min. audio clip with more from the interview, too. On the main website page, there's a little white box in the bottom-center that says "Interview voices." There's clips from interviews with 5 people, and the one with Sam and Dan is the last. Click the "fast-forward" button to scroll through the others, and it will play.

Enjoy! :D :D
Thank you, breefree7! It was delightful to hear Daniel's laugh/cackle!
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
Deb

Post by Deb »

Such a cute laugh. Enjoyed that clip, thanks for pointing it out.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Love to listen to his voice and laughter, and I am not at all "disgusted" to hear him use the f***-word! :twisted: :lol:
togal

Post by togal »

kittin~wiskerz wrote:Interview mag... this is available in Canada, no?

I'll be on the lookout!
Yes, available in Canada. I checked Indigo and the July issue is not out yet.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

This is so gonna be mine, when I get back home and can hit the biggest book stores in Helsinki... Oh, I can't wait until Wednesday!

Agrippina
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

breefree7 wrote: Just in case anyone hasn't noticed (I just found it last night) there's a 2+ min. audio clip with more from the interview, too.
Awesome! Thanks for pointing it out :D I'm going to convert it to an mp3 to download (if y'all are interested) so you don't have to go to the webpage all the time to listen.

I know DC is professional at all times, but I swear, there is such a huge difference when someone that he knows and trusts is interviewing/photographing him. I love listening to him when he's relaxed and just conversational, not trying to put on a show.

I dont' know if anywhere in North Carolina carries this mag, but I'm going off to hunt it down, mwahahaha!
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Thanks HappyAppy04, I would love to have that mp3 file
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HappyAppy04 wrote: I'm going to convert it to an mp3 to download (if y'all are interested) so you don't have to go to the webpage all the time to listen.
I am, think we are :lol: :lol:
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Dunda wrote: I am, think we are :lol: :lol:
lol, I figured y'all would. Great minds and all that :wink:

DC Talking to Sam Taylor-Wood/Interview magazine 2007 MP3 3 minutes
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5yao0y

I love hearing him laugh and you've gotta love a man who can be a little self-deprecating. It's a hoot towards the end when he's talking about how actors all love each other :lol:
Last edited by HappyAppy04 on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

HappyAppy04 wrote: I'm going to convert it to an mp3 to download (if y'all are interested) so you don't have to go to the webpage all the time to listen.
Ah, yes please! Btw, HappyAppy, wherabouts in NC do you live? A very old friend of mine lives in Salisbury... Lovely region!

The interview sounds great! I think I would gladly listen to all of it and not just the 3 minute snip (am probably not the only one!)...

I'm really looking forward to reading something else than the recent rather repetitious things... You would think that the stuff written about films would be of better quality than say sports journalism, but I'm beginning to think that it's rather the other way round :wink:

Agrippina
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

FYI ... I've already had a frantic search and my local Borders doesn't stock it and, apparently, they can't order it in. A Central London store of the same branch has agreed to mail me a copy when it comes out at the end of this week. I will just have to be quick off the mark cos I get the feeling they are going to fly off the shelves!!! I don't wanna subscribe to a whole years worth just to get this one edition... Does anyone know if you can do a one-off order over the internet??? :?