Pictures request

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Just bumping again because I'm curious :wink:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

DCs Zorro is not on dvd. There was a picture posted some time ago, but I think the link is broken and the picture gone.

I've been looking, but unsuccessful so far.
Crazy!
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Thank you for trying though Elaine! I appreciate it :)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Zibzabzut wrote:Does anyone happen to have pictures from the Zorro tv stint? I think Cal and I are both interested in seeing them :)

Not of the best quality, but the only ones I've ever seen. It's is a shame because the video is a revelation with some vintage Daniel Puppiness going on complete with a sword fight with him wearing skintight white trousers. :shock: :oops:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Last edited by JEC57 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

thanks JEC! I tried to get a local video guy transfer to dvd for me, but her refused, stating the obvious.
Crazy!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:thanks JEC! I tried to get a local video guy transfer to dvd for me, but her refused, stating the obvious.
I had to dig deep - had a cold sweat because I thought I'd lost them! Image

They were hiding in a folder for The Ice House. :roll: :lol:
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Oh my gosh thank you JEC57, your kind of like the Grand Dame of all things DC related :lol: He looked very handsome in his younger days!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

JEC57 wrote:Not of the best quality, but the only ones I've ever seen. It's is a shame because the video is a revelation with some vintage Daniel Puppiness going on complete with a sword fight with him wearing skintight white trousers. :shock: :oops:

Those trousers certainly ARE skin-tight! :oops:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Miss-Meow wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Not of the best quality, but the only ones I've ever seen. It's is a shame because the video is a revelation with some vintage Daniel Puppiness going on complete with a sword fight with him wearing skintight white trousers. :shock: :oops:

time to bump the 'Dressing Left' thread!
Crazy!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:

time to bump the 'Dressing Left' thread!
So very true
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

calypso

Post by calypso »

gracias for those..

anyone have the picture of him at computer looking over shoulder please?
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Miss-Meow wrote:Those trousers certainly ARE skin-tight! :oops:
Unfortunately my video is really old and of not good enough quality to copy onto a DVD, which is a shame, because I can tell you.....it is so hard to concentrate on Daniel and not his white trousers (or rather, what's filling them! :twisted: )

It's a bit of fluff and nonsense that obviously kept him in front of the cameras - and also paid the rent I guess. :lol: I don't play it often these days because copies are quite hard to find and I don't know if I would ever be able to replace it if I mangled the tape or something.Image
loucifer67

Any Chance?

Post by loucifer67 »

Hi Guys

Any chance anyopne might have larger size of these without watermarks

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks a bunch, JEC: Those pics already give a good impression of what is going on in the movie.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Pulled over from the "Sam Taylor Wood Photoshot (FoaF) for Total Film" thread....does anyone have a larger version of the pic on this page??Image

Zibzabzut wrote:So I found this article on STW discussing taking pictures on the set of Flashbacks:

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life ... 613448.ece

Although I'm kind of curious...is the picture they show of Daniel a shot taken by STW? Or is it from another photo shoot?