Life of Daniel

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Maybe here could be some more details about award winning, etc:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0185819/bio
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

What a great idea :D :D :D !!! And such a lot of work to set it right. I just read it all. There are some small pieces, that even new for me. I am always a little bit confused with dates and places and pics in my own files. Grip and GG, you together did a really great job!!!!!!!!!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Great stuff, Vesper! Thanks! I'll add them later when I have a bit of time.

The awards should be there, more or less. I used the imdb 4 that... I put in even the ones he was nominated for and we don't know whether he turned up at the ceremony or not (usually I'd guess no, either because no pics have ever surfaced or that he was working abroad or some such thing). I still don't know why he was at the Academy Awards in 2004 - he was not nominated, none of the movies he was in were nominated, he did not present awards. For fun?! :shock:
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

agrippina wrote:Great stuff, Vesper! Thanks! I'll add them later when I have a bit of time.
You're welcome :wink:.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Grip , how long have you been working on this ? I remember awhile back someone talked of doing sometihng like this and asking for help with it . This is great .
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Laredo wrote:Grip , how long have you been working on this ? I remember awhile back someone talked of doing sometihng like this and asking for help with it . This is great .
I had a beginning from way back, maybe 2007 or so? Then I lost the program I used for the notes and only got it back working this spring, so not that long... But of course, the interviews, videos etc. have been collected since January 2007 :mrgreen: That's the hard part!
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Dang Grip...I'm seriously impressed. Do you happen to know (or if anyone knows for that matter) what productions he appeared in whilst he was studying at Guildhall? I always think it's kind of cool to see what shows the put one while preparing for the real deal. It's also funny that he and I have both done similiar roles (while looking at his younger acting years :lol: ).
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Zibzabzut wrote:Dang Grip...I'm seriously impressed. Do you happen to know (or if anyone knows for that matter) what productions he appeared in whilst he was studying at Guildhall? I always think it's kind of cool to see what shows the put one while preparing for the real deal. It's also funny that he and I have both done similiar roles (while looking at his younger acting years :lol: ).
Well, that is a good question... Amazingly little has been written about his time in Guildhall! Tina Ogle bio has some stuff on the NYT period, but that I have not yet included in the whole. So, if anyone finds any bits on the Guildhall times, PLEASE post!

Grip
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Sounds good :-) On some of the theatre school's websites they post the shows that former alumni were in whilst at that specific school. I don't know if Guildhall does this but RADA used too as well as LAMDA...I'll go research 8)
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

WOW :shock:
Im speechless! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:
Anglophile

Re: Life of Daniel

Post by Anglophile »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Someone seems to have a lot of time on her hands... :lol:
But seriously, nice job! And probably the only reliable DC biography source on the net for the time being. Hats off!
agrippina wrote:Wrote an essay about his future career plans as an actor at the age of 6, 1974
Hey, where did you find that? I know he announced it at the age of six, but never heard about that essay. Is it from one of the books?
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It would be neat if you eventually put a pic with each event mentioned and in order .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Claps....claps....claps.
Thanks Grip and GG for their accounting skills.

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

We might know more about him than the man himself. :wink: Awesome research skills.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Laredo wrote:It would be neat if you eventually put a pic with each event mentioned and in order .
Grip has that in her files, that go with it, but it was too much work to copy all the pics also...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..