Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Woven South Africa flag on his key chain?
Souvenir from FOAF filming maybe? Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Aman wrote:The licence plate on the merc???

One guess who he's on his way to go and see. :wink:
Ummm....okay.....I know I'm being a bit dense here, but someone will have to explain to me the significance of the licence plate number. I can't work out a connection. :oops: :oops:
Elasticgirl

Post by Elasticgirl »

Wow..thanks for the pics!! :)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Maybe

Looks more like Liverpool Football club colors to me
Crazy!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

JEC57 wrote:

Ummm....okay.....I know I'm being a bit dense here, but someone will have to explain to me the significance of the licence plate number. I can't work out a connection. :oops: :oops:
We are out in force to work it out - but it seems to defy all the brain power in action... :evil:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57 wrote:

B4NDE?

Bandy (Bandy is a winter sport where a ball is hit with a stick http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandy)
Bandy (Legs?)
Before NDE ?

I'm dense too.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

bumblebee wrote:
B4NDE?

Bandy (Bandy is a winter sport where a ball is hit with a stick http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandy)
Bandy (Legs?)
Before NDE ?
Be-fore-end-E? D'oh... Density in catching...
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

agrippina wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
B4NDE?

Bandy (Legs?)
Before NDE ?
Be-fore-end-E? D'oh... Density in catching...

I thought it was just me that couldn't see what it meant........I feel so much better to be in good company!! :lol: :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hold on - it may not even be his car, in this shot both are getting in the back seat, with a driver. So license plate may not have been one of his choosing?

The Audi is in other shots, but it's parked.
JEC57 wrote:Slightly different pics from one of the other gossip sites. :D

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Hold on - it may not even be his car, in this shot both are getting in the back seat, with a driver. So license plate may not have been one of his choosing?The Audi is in other shots, but it's parked.

I definitely don't think the Merc is his car. If it was - he would be driving I think. This is a courtesy car maybe? Possibly from whoever he is going to have a visit with? That's why I wondered about the significance of the number plate in that it may give a clue as to who he and Sats were off to see.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This one was a silver Merc too - doors are the same. Maybe he has them on a retainer for when he isn't whizzing around in his R8?

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:This one was a silver Merc too - doors are the same. Maybe he has them on a retainer for when he isn't whizzing around in his R8?
Well spotted (as Geordie would say! :lol: ) Maybe he was going out to lunch and didn't want to drive so he could have a lunch time pint? After all, he can't really take a taxi can he?! :shock:

.......and he was coming out a restaurant in that evening photo, presumably having had a glass of wine.

I think you are right BB.
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

bumblebee wrote:Hold on - it may not even be his car, in this shot both are getting in the back seat, with a driver. So license plate may not have been one of his choosing?

The Audi is in other shots, but it's parked.
JEC57 wrote:Slightly different pics from one of the other gossip sites. :D

So looks like they've moved into the new pad and this "wall" is the only way they could have some privacy after the "Mail" all but posted his address. I think it's permenant. It may be replaced by something more easy on the eye but for now it gives them the privacy they so desperatly need

Lou
xx
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

loucifer67 wrote:So looks like they've moved into the new pad and this "wall" is the only way they could have some privacy after the "Mail" all but posted his address. I think it's permenant. It may be replaced by something more easy on the eye but for now it gives them the privacy they so desperatly need

Lou
xx
Maybe that the plant (kind of ivy?) at the side of the wall is going to cover it when it grows. Then it looks nicer. ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."