JACKMAN, CRAIG TO TAKE B'WAY BY STORM

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Prices aren't bad at all, for NY.

Maybe we could start a slush fund for us US-based members (whom you all should have pity on since we reside at least 11 months of the year on an entirely different continent to the man).

Or a lottery, all in for $10 a head, winner takes all (the golden ticket) :lol:
I am already holding my end of winning money on this side of the pond with our lottery here - maybe you guys should really start something too - we have two weeks left...or you participate in the german one. Just give me 6 numbers - I play them for you.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Commence Swooning: Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman Team Up for Broadway
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/ ... -broadway/

1 Comment
1. 1. July 9, 2009 12:12 pm Link
I saw Mr. Craig in both of the plays (in London) mentioned in this post. He was excellent! Also, I was lucky enough to meet him when he was on the Today Show for the latest Bond movie (I was there with a client). He was incredible nice and
even more handsome (if that’s possible!) in person!
Looking forward to seeing this play (Mr. Crowley is such a terrific director as well!).
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

togal

Post by togal »

such exciting news. :D does anyone here plan on trying to get tickets to a screening :?: i want to go but will have to ask/beg if hubby wants to go with me, and if he says no then i'll have to beg a friend to accompany me. it would be neat if a group of us could go together.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

There was no problem ordering tickets this morning online. And really, really good seats, too. Ticket availability wasn't even listed for opening night. Not surprising; I guess those go to Liza Minelli and gang :cry:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

togal wrote:such exciting news. :D does anyone here plan on trying to get tickets to a screening :?: i want to go but will have to ask/beg if hubby wants to go with me, and if he says no then i'll have to beg a friend to accompany me. it would be neat if a group of us could go together.
I'm up for that! I bought tickets for two blocks - end of September/first of October and the last week of the show. Something like 9 nights but 16 tickets. I figured I would sell the ones I don't use or can't find someone who will go with me. Do we need a new thread for coordinating this stuff?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank You!!! :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Ok, due to the kindness of a friend with an Amex card, I'm going too. Yay!
Now, I can get excited.
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh golly gosh you lucky ladies - who would have thought it would be that easy to get tickets. Guess even Broadway is feeling the pinch.

Elaine - got room in your back pack to hide me away, I promise to sit on the floor quietly and not drool too much? Image
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

holy shit! I hope I'm not too late.....
so what dates are people going so far?

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I'm trying to go the first weekend in October.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Hi, I posted a message on July 10th. I was so shaken!! A Steady Rain will play at the Schoenfeld Theater New York September 29th to December 10th. Ticket are on sale NOW Orchestra seating is $287.50 evening preformance. They are as low as $135.00 for other seatings.
I am going November 6th and November 7th.
If anyone want to blog or e mail me I would love to hear form you.
Crazy!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I tried to buy tickets with my AMEX card # (don't have the card yet, just got it approved) and I can't buy them because I don't have the security code. Called AMEX. they can't give me the code. Cards in the mail, will take 7-10 days. I yelled at the guy that the tickets might be sold out by then! Called my best friend (who doesn't like DAniel or my obsession) begged her to buy the tickets on her AMEX. She said I am nuts, but she is trying right now. She just called me back. She had forgotten the name of the show! aaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I GOT A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just need to beg my mom for some frequent flier miles. And find a hotel. Any body have hotel reservations yet? Or any suggestions? I have never been to New York.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Cyanaurora wrote:I GOT A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just need to beg my mom for some frequent flier miles. And find a hotel. Any body have hotel reservations yet? Or any suggestions? I have never been to New York.
Congrats, way to go
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”