Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

i am excited for you all. is good news. :)
ImageImage
togal

Re: what date do you have

Post by togal »

tbossmc2000 wrote:togal, what is the date you are going?
I was so shaken I couldn't believe it was really happening. I am going Nov 6th good seat up front and a cheap seat Nov7th
I am pinching myself. :lol:
i am going on october 17. i really wanted to go on oct 3 or oct 10 but already had plans that weekend.
togal

Re: Broadway discussing thread

Post by togal »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:OMG, I cant believe it. I have managed to get a ticket for Sat 17 October (14 rows from the front). Now all I have to do is get a flight and hotel. Hopefully will do that tomorrow or early next week.

Pam x :D :D
omg :D i'm also going on october 17- evening show. i'm also in row 14.
tbossmc2000

dates

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Seems like a few people are going in October. I picked November so I could also go the the Rocket's Christmas Show. Wouldn't you know I missed it by 1 week!!
PAMELA BRAMMER

Broadway discussing thread

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi togal

I have got tickets for the Sat 17th Oct matinee but it would be great to meet up with you if poss.

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Wooohoooo!
I managed to get some tickets for October 3 - Saturday - matinee.

Right orchestra Row J - Seats 16-18
(10 rows from the stage - to the right)

They're going pretty fast.....I was on the site for over an hour and tickets kept changing. I was looking for the best seats and during that hour, each row started getting further and further up. I would have had Row E or H, which would have been closer but I was 20 seconds too slow. I'm happy with what I got.

Big Apple here I come!
Last edited by sharmaine on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

It's gonna be a D2D party!
Crazy!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I booked two tickets because I'd love to have a friend join me. My friend is not necessarily a fan of DC or HJ but she wants to go to NYC. We are still in talks about it because of financial difficulties.

However, if this friend is not able to come....is anyone interested in going? I will sell it off to any DtD member who wishes to go. There's one ticket available beside me on October 3 - Saturday - 2:00 p.m....dependent on the outcome of said friend.

calypso

Post by calypso »

sharmaine wrote:I booked two tickets because I'd love to have a friend join me. My friend is not necessarily a fan of DC or HJ but she wants to go to NYC. We are still in talks about it because of financial difficulties.

However, if this friend is not able to come....is anyone interested in going? I will sell it off to any DtD member who wishes to go. There's one ticket available beside me on October 3 - Saturday - 2:00 p.m....dependent on the outcome of said friend.
i might be yes if i am better. but i cannot say.
ImageImage
togal

Re: Broadway discussing thread

Post by togal »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Hi togal

I have got tickets for the Sat 17th Oct matinee but it would be great to meet up with you if poss.

Pam :D
that would be nice. we can figure out once we have the details of when we will be in manhattan all ironed out and then we can get together for a drink or something.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Cal - that would be awesome. Let me know.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sharmaine suggested for reasons of coordination to put this up here:

Date of NY stay:
Date of show:
Time of show:
Hotel:
Need roommate?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

sharmaine wrote:I booked two tickets because I'd love to have a friend join me. My friend is not necessarily a fan of DC or HJ but she wants to go to NYC. We are still in talks about it because of financial difficulties.

I would love to come with you if your friend isn't coming. I've got 5 days off work around that date so it's definately possible but need to know in good time to book plane, hotel etc :D

I've asked sf2la about her tickets as well because I haven't got a AMEX card and I guess that the show is sold out before the rest can start buying tickets.
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Ok, I'm all :mrgreen: for everyone with tickets... I can't do it for financial reasons, I'm afraid *Sigh* BUT I'm happy for everyone who can and will go and expect long and detailed reports!! Good luck for those who are still trying to get tickets!

Grip
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

agrippina wrote:Ok, I'm all :mrgreen: for everyone with tickets... I can't do it for financial reasons, I'm afraid *Sigh* BUT I'm happy for everyone who can and will go and expect long and detailed reports!! Good luck for those who are still trying to get tickets!

Grip
Yeah, go on with getting tickets, so that Daniel will know you we are :lol:. Make him recognize his fans :wink:.