JACKMAN, CRAIG TO TAKE B'WAY BY STORM

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:Now that gives rooms for speculation, eh 8)
Doesn't it!! All these little tidbits of info surrounding what Babs and Eon does with Daniel, it seems to me that they are trying to repay him for the huge gamble he took with his serious and well-respected dramatic reputation when he took on Bond. Babs in particular seem to be very protective of him. She's said they would be a fools to let him go. Maybe deals like this are the price of getting him to stay?
I agree, but also feel that where there is money involved, even with Babs gratitude and appreciation are secondary. But like you said, she knows she has gold on her hands and tries to get out of that as much as possible - for both of them. She wouldn´t do it, when Daniel was gold but terrible to work with etc. She certainly loves being around him and maybe sees herself as a bit of a "Maker or Pusher of his career" and tries to give him the opportunity to shine. We do love her for that, right ? :wink:

But I do think, he is so fond of being Bond or rather of making the films, that it doesn´t need any encouragement. He knows, he will most likely never have the chance to work on such a big scale again and probably would happily ruin the rest of his bones for free :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

NY Post reports that DC is in town and spotted rehearsing the play: http://ad.vu/u6gh
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:NY Post reports that DC is in town and spotted rehearsing the play: http://ad.vu/u6gh
So now he is all yours - treat him well :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Yes - it begins here! Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

According to Zollo, Crowley's production will be very different from the simple initial staging in Chicago.
Does it mean, there will be more then just a table and two seats? :lol: They might have decided to give the audiences some more eye candy in terms of stage visuals. Not necessary, if you ask me - the more the focus is on the boys, the better it is, no? :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

A set? Is there going to be a set? I hadn't even thought about that. Kind of a waste if you ask me :wink: Who is going to notice?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I prefere the set decoration to be very simple. Only a hallstand with two clothes hangers, where they can put on their shirts :twisted: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:I prefere the set decoration to be very simple. Only a hallstand with two clothes hangers, where they can put on their shirts :twisted: :lol:
Once again you have prooved worthy of your name - smartypants 8) Maybe give a hint to Barbara - I am sure, she will gladly pick this up. :twisted:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:I prefere the set decoration to be very simple. Only a hallstand with two clothes hangers, where they can put on their shirts :twisted: :lol:
Once again you have prooved worthy of your name - smartypants 8) Maybe give a hint to Barbara - I am sure, she will gladly pick this up. :twisted:
Excellent idea, Dunda, but did you make a typo? Didn't you mean 'where they can take off their shirts? And if money is tight for Babs, I suggest just one hanger (for DC, of course), OR just change the set to the beach at Chicago's Lake Michigan. All they would have to do is throw some sand on the stage, and the wardrobes would cost next to nothing... :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Excellent idea, Dunda, but did you make a typo? Didn't you mean 'where they can take off their shirts? And if money is tight for Babs, I suggest just one hanger (for DC, of course), OR just change the set to the beach at Chicago's Lake Michigan. All they would have to do is throw some sand on the stage, and the wardrobes would cost next to nothing... :lol:
ok, here you go...they can take the shirts off and on the hanger.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the idea of Lake Michigan has charme :lol: :lol: the two hunks sitting on the sand with a bag of potato crisp and a bottle of Corona

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Once again you have prooved worthy of your name - smartypants 8) Maybe give a hint to Barbara - I am sure, she will gladly pick this up. :twisted:
ok, here you go...they can take the shirts off and on the hanger.... :lol:

and the idea of Lake Michigan has charme :lol: :lol: the two hunks sitting on the sand with a bag of potato crisp and a bottle of Corona
I guess this would be Daniel's taste and my as well :twisted: :lol:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
ok, here you go...they can take the shirts off and on the hanger.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

They can do that, when they bring the play to London :twisted:

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

taken from People Magazine - July 27th issue.
July 10th huh? Ticket sales started on July 11th....hmmmm.

Anyway, just a cute photo - sort of topic-related.

I wonder if all this "daddy-ness" will rub off on Daniel? Is Sats ready for a baby bump?
Last edited by sharmaine on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Gosh Hugh seems like a wonderful father, and his children are adorable! I'm starting to do a happy dance that rehearsal photos/production stills will be coming sometime soon... 8)
calypso

Post by calypso »

:shock:
ImageImage