"Rain" Member Timeline

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

"Rain" Member Timeline

Post by Germangirl »

I thought it might be nice to see the timeline of those, who are going all put together. Here are the dates of those, who have posted them - if I missed someone, please add it - but perhaps NO other comments on here, as we do have already 2 other threads for that. :D

Good luck to those, who try it on the 25th.
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la - tickets for early Oct and early Dec

Linda - Oct. 1

GG - Oct. 2

Elaine
Lu
Wendy
Sharmaine - all Oct. 3
Cicero
Cy
Sophie
GG

FSG - Oct. 7

Pam - Oct 17

Togal - Oct 17

Dunda - Oct. 18

tbossmc - Nov. 6

Jocelyn - Nov 21
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Re: "Rain" Member Timeline

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:
Good luck to those, who try it on the 25th.
Hoping that we will be able to add some more here by tomorrow...

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I was trying to find this link because....silly me, my mind is going....can't remember the name of the ticket company. This is buried in the "by storm" thread....needs to be here for those members still wishing to buy tickets. Telecharge is a very good source. GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL!

Tickets go on sale exclusively to American Express cardholders Saturday, July 11, 2009, at 8am (EST) and to the general public Saturday, July 25, 2009, at 12:01am (EST). Tickets range from $130.00 to $66.50 with specially priced $31.50 student tickets. The performance schedule for A STEADY RAIN is as follows: Tuesday at 7pm, Wednesday through Saturday at 8pm, with matinees Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm, and Sunday at 3pm. For tickets visit www.telecharge.com at 212.239.6200.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Glad to report that our Dunda and FSG got tickets. See above :D
Who else?