SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Wonderful siggi D_C. It's amazing :D :twisted:.
Gracias ;) :D
De nada :D :wink:!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Megan Fox turns down role of Bond girl, YAWN!

http://rpulse.com/megan-fox-turns-down- ... mpaign=rss
THANK GOD!
That girl thinks much too highly of herself.
Too much woman for Shia Le Boeuf.....too much snooty, drama-queen girl for Bond.
THANK GOD!

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Well. that's a good thing. It's not that she wouldn't be pretty or hot enough, but I don't feel like she could do it. Can't imagine a work together with Dan. I thought about her as Bond Girl, too, but now as I read this text I guess it's better of all of us. Nevertheless a villainous Bond Girl could be nice for daniel :twisted:.
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

sharmaine wrote:
Megan Fox turns down role of Bond girl, YAWN!

http://rpulse.com/megan-fox-turns-down- ... mpaign=rss
THANK GOD!
That girl thinks much too highly of herself.
Too much woman for Shia Le Boeuf.....too much snooty, drama-queen girl for Bond.
THANK GOD!
I agree with you! :wink:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

She's beautiful enough to do it, but she can't act her way out of a paper bag :roll: I swear that woman knows like two facial expressions: 1.) The 'I'm too sexy it hurts' pout, and 2.) The 'Oh no I'm in distress!' pout :? She makes Zoolander look like a Shakespearian thespian :P
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

She is sure burning bridges , dissed Micheal Bay her director in Transformers .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Well. that's a good thing. It's not that she wouldn't be pretty or hot enough, but I don't feel like she could do it. Can't imagine a work together with Dan. I thought about her as Bond Girl, too, but now as I read this text I guess it's better of all of us. Nevertheless a villainous Bond Girl could be nice for daniel .
Yes, I agree....a villainess that would be killed off in the early part of the movie. :D

calypso

Post by calypso »

sharmaine wrote:
Well. that's a good thing. It's not that she wouldn't be pretty or hot enough, but I don't feel like she could do it. Can't imagine a work together with Dan. I thought about her as Bond Girl, too, but now as I read this text I guess it's better of all of us. Nevertheless a villainous Bond Girl could be nice for daniel .
Yes, I agree....a villainess that would be killed off in the early part of the movie. :D
after first credit.. :lol:
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

James Bond, a.k.a. Daniel Craig, in town for "A Steady Rain" dines at Primola

Last May Page Six made a lot of female New Yorkers happy with their scoop that both Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman were coming to Broadway for "A Steady Rain".

Well with the musical beginning previews September 10th that time is here. Daniel Craig was spotted Monday at Primola with the show's producer Barbara Broccoli (who also oversees the Bond franchise) and her husband Fred Zollo.

Interestingly enough, Daniel was spotted at Primola with Barbara in September of 2008 by Variety writer Liz Smith. There is serious speculation that the next Bond film, number 23, is filming in New York City and will feature a cameo by Upper East Side eatery.

Craig's co-star Jackman, who earned a Tony award for his work in "The Boy From Oz", has taken up residence in New York working on a number of projects. The X-Men star not afraid to go out, even with his mass of admirers, hitting places like Monkey Bar, Jean Georges Restaurant and Da Silvano with his family.

Primola is located at 1226 2nd Avenue, between 64th Street and 65th Street. Owner Guiliano Zuliani, owner, is a commonly seen walking about and pampering his patrons. The best way to make a reservation (which is highly recommended) is by calling their main line at (212) 758-1775.

...http://www.examiner.com/x-12532-NY-Cele ... at-Primola
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

'Tis a play, not a musical...silly writers :roll:
Daniel Craig 007

Post by Daniel Craig 007 »

calypso wrote:
sharmaine wrote:
after first credit.. :lol:
Yes I agree, too. If she thinks she is too "good" to play "only" the "simple" role of a bond girl, she is just not the right actress for the job.
I think it isn't too difficult for Daniel and the rest of the crew to find an actress who would really like to do it and for whom it is a pleasure, not just a job.
tbossmc2000

Bond Girl

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Bond Girl's are icons, it's an honor to be part of an exclusive club. Megan Fox is not worthly of that honor.
If you kiss Bond you die, what a way to go.

Just my thoughts :roll:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OH, I forgot, I would die to kiss those LIPS...OMG those lipsImage