Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Zibzabzut wrote:Sophie currently tickets are on a 'presale' type thing where people with American Express cards can order tickets prior to July 25th where they are open towards the public.
Oohhh...
Well, I only have a visa and a mastercard...
I wish I'll still have a chance on the 25th (at 12 am! )
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I'm betting you probably will, so I'll be optimistic for you Sophie and say that you'll probably get a ticket on the 25th :-)
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

im so tempted to fly to NY to watch it...but i have classes then... :( :( :( :(
so sad
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jocelyn919 wrote:im so tempted to fly to NY to watch it...but i have classes then... :( :( :( :(
so sad
I shouldn´t say that, but seeing a Broadway Play can be very inspiring and teach you a lot - so it will make up for school big time :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Germangirl wrote:
Jocelyn919 wrote:im so tempted to fly to NY to watch it...but i have classes then... :( :( :( :(
so sad
I shouldn´t say that, but seeing a Broadway Play can be very inspiring and teach you a lot - so it will make up for school big time :wink:
LOL i soooo AGREE with what u are saying..

but i was lookin into the dates and i might be able to go... i just have to wait and see what days my sis is able to book off work and go with me lol...

but i wont know till the end of the month...hopefully there will be a good selection of seats available then...

but i am excited with the idea that i can go hehe
Linda

Post by Linda »

I am soooo happy. Instead of packing for my Oregon Coast trip (we leave tomorrow morning) we spent a lot of time booking our New York trip. We are leaving for NY Sept. 29 till Oct. 3, staying at the Roosevelt Hotel and...... the best part, seeing Steady Rain on Oct. 1 (Right Mezzanine Row D, Seats 22-24) Hope they are good seats, but at least we are in. $266.50 for the two seats (not sure what comes out to in Canadian Dollar) but I don't care!!! Anyone else going on Oct. 1?

Well, as I said off to the Oregon Coast tomorrow and won't be back for almost 3 weeks, so will miss everyone here and of course pictures of Daniel but I am sure I will enjoy the beautiful Oregon coast and other parts of the States. Take care everyone and by for now.
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Have fun on your trip Linda and congrats on getting tickets!
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

i prob can't get tix till the 25th @ midnight.....i hope that there will still be a lot of choices of tix available then...

im probably goin nov 20th-23rd....soo excited
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Just bought tix today using sis' AMEX card...but because forcing her to go with me...im payin for her tix too but the bill comes lol

Nov 21st @ 8pm
Row L
Total: $619.50 :shock:

Not goin to be spending any more money these next couple of months lol

Now time to go and search for tickets for 2pm lol
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

No one has brought this up yet, so here goes; are we going to be able to stand at the stage door and get their autographs?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:No one has brought this up yet, so here goes; are we going to be able to stand at the stage door and get their autographs?
Julia did...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I'm assuming so, although I'd be deathly afraid to do so, that place is gonna be PACKED :shock:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I think Broadway has bit me in the ass big time. I must be crazy because I just booked front row seats for "Hamlet" with Jude Law on October 1 - 7:30 p.m. Those cash registers are sucking all my money, can't you hear them? I love Shakespeare and Hamlet done by Jude Law....well, what can I say? I've seriously got stars in my eyes. Thank goodness I don't live there - I'd be broke every month. :shock:

Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman and Jude Law - I am simply speechless right now.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Your not the only one. Mine is a little less exciting. I bought tickets for South Pacific. I figured after a serious night with Daniel and Hugh a musical the next night could be fun. Oh, I also made reservations fro the Monkey Bar for dinner one night, it's supposed to be a hot spot.
We are keeping the economy going.
Anyone else care to jump in the deep end :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I'll be more than satisfied with hooking up with others for a meal.
Crazy!