Daniel in Moll Flanders

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Miss Meow - the photo of the glam highwayman is Adam Ant I do believe. He had a rather strange sexual quirkiness about him.

Thanks Thelma for the photos....do you have any of the naughty ones?

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

sharmaine wrote:Miss Meow - the photo of the glam highwayman is Adam Ant I do believe. He had a rather strange sexual quirkiness about him.
It is indeed Adam Ant!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

From the book The Making of Moll Flanders

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Thanks for the wonderful pics, Jec.

Love the one with Alex and the hot water bottles - I would have thought being close to Dan would have kept her warm enough :wink:

And the last pic of Dan - :twisted: :twisted:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Miss-Meow wrote:Thanks for the wonderful pics, Jec.

Love the one with Alex and the hot water bottles - I would have thought being close to Dan would have kept her warm enough :wink:

And the last pic of Dan - :twisted: :twisted:
Unfortunately my scanner didn't do too good a job of them, but I think there are a couple of behind-the-scenes ones possibly not posted before - I've looked and couldn't find them.

I agree about the last one - also the one on horseback with the gun across his chest. :twisted:

According to the book, Alex spent a lot of her time between takes hugging those hot water bottles to her boobs. I'm with you on this one.....just breathing the same air as Daniel would have been enough for me! :roll: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks so much - something new in these times of darkness is more than welcome :D :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Thanks for these, JEC! Never seen them before :D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

There is a book? Is it still in print? I NEED a copy!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote:There is a book? Is it still in print? I NEED a copy!
Not in print I'm afraid. Husband got it for me as part of a Daniel-bundle for my birthday (I got DVDs of OFITN, books and lots of scrumptious bits and pieces :D )

I'm guessing he would have used something like Alibris.com to find it (wonderful place for out of print books) or even good old Amazon. The date inside is 1996 and he managed to get a First Edition as well. :shock:

I had no idea there was a book that went with the series so it was a wonderful surprise.

On top of all that - it was brand new and not a used copy (always hard to find with OOP books), I had to be oooh soooo careful opening it flat to get the scans.....heart in mouth that the spine would not crack. :shock:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I got my copy via amazon.

There are some copies available http://www.amazon.com/Making-Moll-Fland ... 0747277427

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

JEC57 wrote:From the book The Making of Moll Flanders
I didn't even know there is a book about :shock:. But the pics are wonderful JEC :D.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Dunda wrote:I got my copy via amazon.

There are some copies available http://www.amazon.com/Making-Moll-Fland ... 0747277427
Have just ordered a copy from Amazon.co.uk!!

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Wow,thank yoy JEC Image