Daniel and Hugh on Oprah

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

richardk232

Daniel and Hugh on Oprah

Post by richardk232 »

Hi ,

Just thougth I would let you know the video is on the website of the appearance:

go to - oprah.com

then search Daniel Craig

You will be able to see the whole segment ( for as long as they have it up)

Me - I'm off to the naughty corner after watching that..... :-)
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Thank you for pointing us to where we can see the whole segment. Does this need to be moved to the topic "New vids since December 08"?
Will this disappear from Oprah.com? It plays kind of choppy for me, but I hope someone can save it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thank you so much,richardk232 and GG! :D
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Thank you, GG and richardk!

Does Oprah look a little uncertain at the beginning? She recognized HJ, but I don't think she recognized DC, which is understandable because the mustache does change the way he looks. And if she had seen him, in real life, only once before, "at the Oscar party," then she might be forgiven for not recognizing him.

She didn't know about the play ASR, at the beginning. At the end, she was able to announce "opening September 29" but I think she was reading from the monitor. You could see the scrolling monitor briefly when the camera was behind them.

I think she didn't appreciate being caught off-guard by her producers, especially if it's true she didn't recognize DC. Hence the comment after they left the stage that this would be the "last time" she would be "surprised" by her staff.

DC looked great! I can see why those jeans are JEC's favorite. They fit him like a glove. It's the first time I've seen the mustache in a conventional camera shot. Paparazzi and fan videos are shaky and at unusual angles. Here in this clip, we can see him framed and from the front. Still fidgety, smoothing the mustache.

He really does look different with that mustache. More different than when he had the beard for Golden Compass. Only when he turned his head so that we saw his profile, did he become really familiar to me. The high strong bridge of his nose is instantly recognizable.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

I think she recognized them both. She knows Hugh very well and so it's clear she sees him first. Daniel didn't really try to come to the foregound so I think he was pleased to get away. I get used to Dan's look more and more, so I see the old one quite good. It's understandable that Oprah didn't know the play so good, because she has lots to do and so misses some things. Dan looks great and that's the most important point.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cornell01 wrote:DC looked great! I can see why those jeans are JEC's favorite. They fit him like a glove.
Oh yes! It's not only the fit......those are Levi 501s with the button-up fly......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Thanks for the uploads! It is so great to get everything amost as soon as it comes out!!

:D
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

The uploads don't work for me.... :(
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

JEC57 wrote:
cornell01 wrote:DC looked great! I can see why those jeans are JEC's favorite. They fit him like a glove.
Oh yes! It's not only the fit......those are Levi 501s with the button-up fly......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
SUCH attention to detail, JEC!!! You deserve some sort of reward for your dedication ...

And Levi 501s - maybe time for a new advertising campaign? Who could be the star this time round :wink: ? Daniel in the launderette perhaps :twisted: ?
Last edited by Miss-Meow on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vesper Lynd 007

Miss-Meow wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
SUCH attention to detail, JEC!!! You deserve some sort of reward for your dedication ...

And Levi 501s - maybe time for a new advertising campaign? Who could be the star this time round :wink: ?
How sexy these jeans might be, don't forget the toxic ingredients :evil: :wink:. We don't want him to become ill :wink:.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Click on here for wallpaper size picture.
You then click on picture.

http://www.onlywallpapers.net/male-cele ... 18-x-1-hq/
ImageImage
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

So we got boyish Daniel. He looked like a kid doing a book report. It was cute. :D :twisted:
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

It's obvious who the extrovert is and who the introvert is.

I sort of got the feeling Daniel was encouraged to do this by his more outgoing friend. That's the impression I got, whether he was or not.
Vesper Lynd 007

fond-of-bond wrote:It's obvious who the extrovert is and who the introvert is.

I sort of got the feeling Daniel was encouraged to do this by his more outgoing friend. That's the impression I got, whether he was or not.
It's really a character thing. Daniel is very careful by choosing friends and in many situations. Hugh is very open towards other people. That's the way it is and IMO it's a good way. Both can learn from each other and both are very sexy in their way :D :twisted:.