Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:For those in NY on Oct 3 for the matinee or the evening show, I was thinking of setting up a meeting spot for between shows for those interested.

Right now Juniors Cheesecake on Broadway is looking very promising. It´s centrally located, big, bright and a varied menu.

Very informal, I´ll try to figure out more details and post it in a few days.

http://www.juniorscheesecake.com/our_restaurants/
I'll be there! :D
you wanna do WHAT to me?
calypso

Post by calypso »

Sophie wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:For those in NY on Oct 3 for the matinee or the evening show, I was thinking of setting up a meeting spot for between shows for those interested.

Right now Juniors Cheesecake on Broadway is looking very promising. It´s centrally located, big, bright and a varied menu.

ill be there in spirit, eat some cheescake for me please?
:D
ImageImage
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

calypso wrote:
Sophie wrote:

ill be there in spirit, eat some cheescake for me please?
:D
And for me, please - I adore cheesecake!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Sophie wrote:

Sounds good to me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Count me in :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Absolutely....I will be there.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Me, too! Juniors is right next to the theater.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Sophie wrote:

I'll be there too! I think I was at that place in high school on a Broadway school trip. :D :D
My books!

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Count me in too! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine is having another suggestion on top of that: How about a friday afternoon/late afternoon get together for an early dinner, as there are people set up for the 8 pm show?

Meeting point would be Juniors again at 5 pm - to 5:30 pm. As for the restaurant we will be going, we/she will have made up her mind or somebody (sf2la?) has a good idea for a place.

Who is interested in that?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

I am soooo jealous. You girls are going to have such a great time.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

The play changes during previews? It would be interesting to know what changes are made and why. I imagine Director Crowley and the actors and maybe even the producers discuss. I read somewhere that HJ and DC spent at least one day reheasing, and were flubbing some lines - maybe because of changes made?
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

That happens alot with shows, especially musicals. I mean there could be a costume change or a intonation of a certain phrase/statement; lots of things that could be tweaked. So who knows, maybe they'll decide at the last minute to shave DC's stache off :roll:
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Germangirl wrote:Elaine is having another suggestion on top of that: How about a friday afternoon/late afternoon get together for an early dinner, as there are people set up for the 8 pm show?

Meeting point would be Juniors again at 5 pm - to 5:30 pm. As for the restaurant we will be going, we/she will have made up her mind or somebody (sf2la?) has a good idea for a place.

I'll try to be there! I planned to go visit the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Greenwich Village on that day. Since I'll be in town very early on Friday ( 6 am), I'll guess I will have the time to do all that before 5 pm!

I'm so excited, it feels like it's Christmas time and that I'm a kid again :lol:
Problem is, I was always sick on Christmas Eve... Should do some yoga to calm me down a little...
you wanna do WHAT to me?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Elaine is having another suggestion on top of that: How about a friday afternoon/late afternoon get together for an early dinner, as there are people set up for the 8 pm show?

Sounds good. I didn't eat at Juniors, but it is a big place and yes, it must have a varied menu.

ANYONE WANT TO BUY A TICKET FOR SATURDAY NIGHT, OCTOBER 3, 8PM, TO SIT WITH GG AND ME? Otherwise, I'm going to post it on Craig's List in a couple days. It's a $308 ticket.