Daniel and Hugh on Oprah

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dear D_C, thank you soooooooo much :D :D :D :D :D .
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Great DC , Cornell1 , I don't think Oprah was really mad . It was live so things had to keep moving and she didn't know the background for the play ( chicago ) . She lives and tapes her show in chicago . I don't think she is "close " to Hugh just has gotten on real well the few times he has beenon the show . She is doing a show on the 60s with Mad Men tv cast on Mon , too bad she does'nt include Bond the contempory one ...
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Well perhaps in the future she'll have him on her show again, with a real interview instead of just a blurb :wink:
cdra

Post by cdra »

Just two random things i noticed when I watched the clip last night:

The part where Oprah says he's most famous for Bond and he gives Hugh that rueful little smile? I love how when Hugh swings his hand towards Daniel, he flinches a bit, almost as if he's expecting Hugh to whack him!

It's really the sort of relationship I have with my brothers: there's a lot of affection and physical rough housing. I guess they must have some really interesting rehearsal moments!

The other part is when Oprah is holding Daniel's right hand above the wrist and he quickly switches the mic to his left hand so he can hold hers. It only lasts a few seconds, because she then gestures with that hand, but it's just a typically Daniel thing to do. Such a hand holder!
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Thanks for posting all the screen caps :D Guess Oprah knows now what the stache feels like :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Wow, great pics to wake up to
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I almost thought he looked uncomfortable with her holding his wrist, it looked like to me that he quickly switched hands' for the mike so she could let go :roll:
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

Great video. I thought Daniel looked and sounded gorgeous. I just love his voice so much.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Thank you so much my Dear for those fantastic stills :D :D :D.
Lu

Post by Lu »

hahahahaha cdra...I noticed that flinch too. Not very Bond-like, lol.

thanks D_C for the caps...oooohhh...the way he stands. So sexy!! He drives me wild!! :twisted:
My books!