STEADY RAIN pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I love that both his hair and 'stache are blowing in the wind in that last photo :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thelma has promised to get us the real ones, but until then - here some blurry ones - still real nice..EYES ladies :lol:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Not bad at all :twisted: :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

IMO he should shorten the stache a bit or I get angry :evil: :lol:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:IMO he should shorten the stache a bit or I get angry :evil: :lol:.
I am sure, this is an aspect, that will scare him enough :mrgreen:

I have read a bit inbetween lines and I think now, that his different apparence to Hughs does make a lot of sense. Huge spoiler, so....
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote:I have read a bit inbetween lines and I think now, that his different apparence to Hughs does make a lot of sense. Huge spoiler, so....
GG, please expand on this observation. There's another reason DC decided to have that mustache - a reason that's based on the play itself?
Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:IMO he should shorten the stache a bit or I get angry :evil: :lol:.
I am sure, this is an aspect, that will scare him enough :mrgreen:
That's the way it should be :lol: :mrgreen:. @cornell - of course the role was an aspect for this stache and this is why we think, or hope, he'll shave it afterwards :wink:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I have read a bit inbetween lines and I think now, that his different apparence to Hughs does make a lot of sense. Huge spoiler, so....
GG, please expand on this observation. There's another reason DC decided to have that mustache - a reason that's based on the play itself?
Not only the stache but the whole appareance - the difference in looks between Hugh and him. But as I said - huge spoiler... :wink:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Certaqinly looks real, D_C. I´ll tranfer it to the London thread for more good vibes. :wink:

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

D_C, it's great. And I hope they come to London too.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vesper Lynd 007

I'm sure we all wish so... Maybe this helps :D.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From Cals little TMZ clip

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The fans seem to have good fun