Daniel makes my dream come true (with BIG help from Elisa)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Daniel makes my dream come true (with BIG help from Elisa)

Post by calypso »

I am speechless.
Elisa (a new family member on DtD) managed to get Daniel to say "Hello Luna, how are you" to me on a video from tonight's performance.

I am crying as I see this as I cannot make to NY because of personal things and everyone been so nice to me. GG got Playbill signed and now Elisa got Daniel to say hello to me. It at very end before he get into car around 2:18.

I not post to make the show off but to prove to myself more than anything that miracles can happen if you will it hard enough. GG you are right and one has happened to me tonight.

This is my dream come true. Remember it come at very end of video which is fitting for my life.
I write this with tears flowing but they are of happiness.

Elisa, GG and everyone who I bugged to get these things, I thank from bottom of my heart and just as i think my heart cannot feel more joy at friendship of people who I only know in virtual world, it expands even more.

Save The Best For Last - For Luna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGHPSSUKrVc

I post only one icon now.
I happy.
I content.
I rest.
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

I'm glad it worked out! I was almost afraid he wouldn't come back to my area but in the end it was meant to be. Sorry that he snatched the camera from me so it wasn't a straight shot of his face! He was too cute "You're filming me??" :P Of course!
Last edited by Corellianjedi2 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:I'm glad it worked out! I was almost afraid he wouldn't come back to my area but in the end it was meant to be. Sorry that he snatched the camera from me so it wasn't a straight shot of his face! He was too cute "You're filming me??" :P Of course!
I will watch and watch every day. I will cherish.
It proves to be that my will is strong.

I post my favorite poem again and some lines make more sense to me now:

"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate,
Can circumvent or hinder or control
The firm resolve of a determined soul.

Offers count for nothing;
will alone is great;
All things give way before it,
soon or late.
What obstacle can stay the
mighty force of the sea-seeking
river in it's course,
Or cause the ascending orb of day to wait?
Each well-born soul must win what it deserves.
Let the fool prate of luck.
The fortunate is he whose earnest purpose never swerves,
Whose slightest action or inaction serves
The one great aim.
Why, even Death stands still and waits an hour
sometimes for such a will."

ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Congratulations Luna and Elise! That is the cutest video yet! With him kissing the girls and saying"kiss, kiss" and reacting when the crowd hoots. He did it all just for your benefit Luna.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Cyanaurora wrote:Congratulations Luna and Elise! That is the cutest video yet! With him kissing the girls and saying"kiss, kiss" and reacting when the crowd hoots. He did it all just for your benefit Luna.
You think yes? He being extra playful for me, yes you are right! When English girl say sorry he say "no you're not". That make me laugh so.
He so nice to people.
Yes in my mind, he flirt in front of me. :roll: :lol:
Teaser yes? He should know I not stand for that basura yes? :lol:
Last edited by calypso on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

yes, definitely!
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:Congratulations Luna and Elise! That is the cutest video yet! With him kissing the girls and saying"kiss, kiss" and reacting when the crowd hoots. He did it all just for your benefit Luna.
You think yes? He being extra playful for me, yes you are right! When English girl say sorry he say "no you're not". That make me laugh so.
He so nice to people.
I like when he says (in response to the women next to me saying they came form london) "I came from there too!"

He was incredibly loose tonight. So great to see!
Linda

Post by Linda »

Luna I am so happy for you that Daniel said your name. Elise great job girl!! That video is wonderful. He seems so happy and enjoying himself so much with his fans. Lucky gals who got to kiss him. This is the real Daniel, the happy man who loves his fans. No wonder we all love him so much. Take care Luna, your deam has come true. Daniel said your name! :lol: :lol: :lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote:
He so nice to people.
I like when he says (in response to the women next to me saying they came form london) "I came from there too!"

He enjoying himself now and he knew I was watching through lens yes?
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote: You think yes? He being extra playful for me, yes you are right! When English girl say sorry he say "no you're not". That make me laugh so.
He so nice to people.

He enjoying himself now and he knew I was watching through lens yes?
He must have known! How does he know these things? He's too incredible!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Linda wrote:Luna I am so happy for you that Daniel said your name. Elise great job girl!! That video is wonderful. He seems so happy and enjoying himself so much with his fans. Lucky gals who got to kiss him. This is the real Daniel, the happy man who loves his fans. No wonder we all love him so much. Take care Luna, your deam has come true. Daniel said your name! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My dream has come true, i am so happy. i have tears in the eyes but they are tears of happiness.
He said my name and that is something that he not say to everyone yes?
it ring in my ears like lullaby.
Lullaby on Broadway yes. i just think of that. :lol:
ImageImage
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

WOW! How fantastic! I'm pleased for you Luna. :P

He seemed really keen to please a lot of the fans and appears to be enjoying all the attention. It's wonderful to see. I loved hearing him laugh, he is simply adorable.

Thanks for posting. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not only is that the cutest vid ever - how incredibly playful, but also such a contrast to those Courage pics - not the same man.
And the best at the end - I am sooo happy for you, Luna. The cutest vid and he says YOUR name. How wonderful is that?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

poppy

Post by poppy »

wow what am amazingly cute video!! congrats elisa for getting such a super piece of film and luna, well what can i say......omg, you are just the luckiest lady in town :D
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Oh,the vid is soooo cute!He's very relaxed and playful!Gotta love him! :D
Elisa,great job!Image
Luna,yay for you!Congrats! :D