Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Sounds like you had a great time, great reading your report.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Wow! It sounds like your experience could not have been better - well, except for the obvious :twisted: . Congratulations!!!
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

What an great time you had!!! :D
Thanks for sharing!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Glad it worked out so beautifully - guess there was no chance to MORE - you did it all :D Just for NOT taking a pic of the underwear - tze tze *shakes her head* But I have seen flesh too, as the pants were pretty low at one signing, too :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Love your report,Pam!It's so nice that you had such a great time! :D
Bummer that you didn't take a pic of the underwear :lol: :P
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Is there anything we now don't know about our man.......even the make of his underwear!! :shock: :lol:

Sounds like you had a great time Pam. Memories to last forever. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its Dundas turn again tonight. They try to make the arrival and the stage door after show. Lets have our fingers crossed for them Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sophie

Re: Broadway discussing thread

Post by Sophie »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:
I was an excited lady before my trip - now I think I have died and gone to heaven!!!! :D :D Pamx
Oh, I'm still in heaven and I've been back home for 2 weeks now :wink:

I must tell my little story too! I'll start with day 1 ( Friday Oct 2nd)
I went to the theater with GG and Cicero even if I didn't have a ticket for that night. I waited for them outside and started to chat with the doorman. He was very nice and he told me to stay exactly at the spot I was standing, that it was the best one and that I would certainly have nice pictures taken from there. So, I was waiting patiently having a chat with him and another nice lady. At around 8:45, a big guy asked me if I wanted his sister's theater ticket because she never showed up fo the play. I looked at him, eyes wide open (mouth too ) took the ticket but at the same time I was thinking very fast: If I leave this spot, I may never have the chance to speak with Daniel or have a picture or autograph, if I go in now that the play's been on for 45 minutes, I will know the ending and I won't be surprised tomorrow, if I go inside now I'll have the chance to see the play twice BUT loose my precious spot!
I was going crazy for a short moment then I said "no thank you"
The guy left and I felt sooo stupid! What if, what if????
The doorman was laughing at me because I was banging my head with the playbill ( GG gave me hers from the previous night) and I was saying"oh God, I'm stupid! I just said no to a free ticket!!"
But now, I don't regret it at all : Hugh Jackman came out first and after signing my playbill, a girl right behind me asked him for an autograph and he asked her if she'd like a picture too he then bend between a lady and me, he was actually pushing on my right shoulder. I then realized that my nose was right on his neck. Of course I took a snif :wink: and he smelled verrry good!
Then Daniel came out from the stage door and signed my playbill, gave it back to me (and touched my finger 8) )
I said "merci" and he replied " de rien" and then I said " oh! do you speak French a little?" He started to laugh and said " no, no, not at all"
Then the girl next to me asked him for a picture, I said "moi aussi!! ( me too) he said " you too? Ok" He took my camera, took the picture, looked at it and said " ok , it's a good one" and he went away with a smile :D

OMG my legs were shaking, I could'nt believe that I just had a little chat with Daniel Craig!!!
and sniffed Hugh Jackman's neck on the same night :lol: :lol:

Until the next evening, the girls called me " the girl who sniffed Hugh Jackman" LOL

Next time, I'll tell you what happened on Saturday night Oct 3rd also known as " the night I turned down Hugh Jackman " :shock:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

OMG - my legs are quivering reading your report, can't wait for the next installment Sophie!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Wonderful, Sophie - you're one lucky lady :wink:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sophie wrote: He took my camera, took the picture, looked at it and said " ok , it's a good one" and he went away with a smile :D
you are a lucky lady :lol: I have a picture with him, but I'm onlz half in it and even Daniel has only one ear. He looked at it and said: "Well at least we are in it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a crazy day yesterday. I left Elaine's place as 9.20 in the morning by bus with my daughter and we walked all over Manhattan in bright sunshine.
We were at Central park and took the subway to Chinatown and went all way back to Time Square and sucked in the atmosphere. At 7:15 p.m. we went to the theater to find the best place. Short after us a woman with a young girl arrived and we recognized they were German. We chatted a while, it was so funny, because at first they didn't get it, that it wasn't my daughter who is the crazy one :lol: :lol: Daniel took a good pic with the girl and I asked her mother whether she will send it to me. I gave her my email and when she read "dunda" she told me that a young lady has aked her whether she was Dunda. It was Corellianjedi2. The mother looked a bit like me, short hair, glasses and was with a young girl just like me. :wink:

I"ll post my pics later and I have to say my pic with Hugh is better than the one with Daniel. But I could tell Daniel that it took a long way to see him one stage and that we came over from Germany to see him. He asked where from Germany and I told him from Duesseldorf. I know he knew Duessseldorf, because Heike was born here and he has been there back than. :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

i'm gettin butterflies as I read ur report lol...so glad that u were able to meet him :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh Dunda - great report! Can feel the atmosphere, you are so lucky and so very pleased for you!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Lovely report, Dunda - a true pleasure to read
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Dunda wrote:
Sophie wrote: He took my camera, took the picture, looked at it and said " ok , it's a good one" and he went away with a smile :D
you are a lucky lady :lol: I have a picture with him, but I'm onlz half in it and even Daniel has only one ear. He looked at it and said: "Well at least we are in it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a crazy day yesterday. I left Elaine's place as 9.20 in the morning by bus with my daughter and we walked all over Manhattan in bright sunshine.
We were at Central park and took the subway to Chinatown and went all way back to Time Square and sucked in the atmosphere. At 7:15 p.m. we went to the theater to find the best place. Short after us a woman with a young girl arrived and we recognized they were German. We chatted a while, it was so funny, because at first they didn't get it, that it wasn't my daughter who is the crazy one :lol: :lol: Daniel took a good pic with the girl and I asked her mother whether she will send it to me. I gave her my email and when she read "dunda" she told me that a young lady has aked her whether she was Dunda. It was Corellianjedi2. The mother looked a bit like me, short hair, glasses and was with a young girl just like me. :wink:

I"ll post my pics later and I have to say my pic with Hugh is better than the one with Daniel. But I could tell Daniel that it took a long way to see him one stage and that we came over from Germany to see him. He asked where from Germany and I told him from Duesseldorf. I know he knew Duessseldorf, because Heike was born here and he has been there back than. :twisted:
Totally embarrassed by that... haha. XD Great report! I wondered what you were chatting with him about. All I heard was "What part of Germany?" :D