Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh god this is too much. The man is a demi god.Image
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

:D I love to read all about our encounters with Daniel!

I just received by email a little video taken by a fellow member of this site and I can clearly see myself talking with Hugh and Daniel :D :D

So crazy :P
you wanna do WHAT to me?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

This is so crazy. I can't wait till my trip. reading about everyones encounter with Daniel drives me crazy.
It's getting hot in here.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

ELATED!
I am smiling as I read all the stories from those who have recently gone to the ASR performance and met the players themselves.
It is an awesome thing.

Re: Pamela - You can never tell how the shot turns out and it was very thoughtful of Daniel to consider the fact that the shot might not be right and take the time to alter it. That's sweet. My photo with Daniel and Hugh both came out a little odd but I don't care - the look on my face was of pure happiness.

I thought that it would take another visit to London to attempt this but I'm very grateful it all worked out. I still have to pinch myself to believe that it actually happened...that I finally saw my muse in the flesh. I also love Hugh Jackman and Jude Law as well so....three times lucky.

For those still planning to go....GO FOR IT....don't hold back. Say what you want to say, stick your arm out and get that photo, tell him you love him if that's what you want. Those minutes are so fast, you won't remember anything that you might regret.....THERE ARE NO REGRETS.

Re: Cicero? - another 2 times....WOW....I agree, not only is it the play that drives you but the fact that you are in NYC....and you of all people, have travelled the streets of Broadway very well....I can vouch for that. Good luck my dear - don't waste a minute and get yourself a piece of him/them this time, okay!

Thanks Daniel for wanting to do a play with Hugh Jackman on Broadway!
Thank goodness I am a member here and have had a chance to meet some wonderful people. Who knew?
Best gift to myself ever!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Another night at the stage door Hugh came out after Daniel to huge screams from the other side. Daniel was stood just by me and another lady and he said "I love the way they scream" and gave one of his gorgeous laughs and his smile OMG was to die for
That´s typical Daniel - being happy, that people go crazy for Hugh. This - for me - is the part of his personality, that is so outstanding, because he really means it. No ego in the way, that keeps him from wanting the best for others, too. How rare is that in normal life and even more seldom in show buz.
People have confirmed that over and over, so there is no question about it. If he was a bastard apart from that, he would still be special with this trait alone - and we know, he isn´t...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Cicero wrote:Great reports Sophie and Dunda :D :D
Don't know if this is the place to post this but I'm going to NYC (again) late November. I'll see ASR two nights, the 25th and 26th. I hope I this time will have the courage to say something to Daniel or at least get a close sniff :wink:
Oh Cicero, I would have loved to see you again, but I'll be out of town. Please be aware that you are arriving on one of the USs biggest travel holidays, Thanksgiving.

Have a GREAT time!
I didn't realize it was Thanksgiving untill Cy told me but I guess the City will be packed then. As long as I get and overdose of Daniel I'm happy :D Would have loved to meet up with you again too :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:That´s typical Daniel - being happy, that people go crazy for Hugh. This - for me - is the part of his personality, that is so outstanding, because he really means it.
I'm not sure whether this is true :lol: :lol: it can be that he's happy that the crowd is screaming that loud at Hugh and not at him :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:That´s typical Daniel - being happy, that people go crazy for Hugh. This - for me - is the part of his personality, that is so outstanding, because he really means it.
I'm not sure whether this is true :lol: :lol: it can be that he's happy that the crowd is screaming that loud at Hugh and not at him :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
But that´s what I said, he is happy, they scream that loud for Hugh - but from what I heard, they are not much less screaming for him by now if at all.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:This is so crazy. I can't wait till my trip. reading about everyones encounter with Daniel drives me crazy.
It's getting hot in here.
haha same here...ugh...still a month for me lol
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Thanks again for all the reports, impressions, facts, pics, videos etc. You people are the best!! Living vicariously through the ASR run so far has been great!

I hope you keep having the energy to continue until Dec. 6!

Love and hugs y'all,
Grip
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Rayfan - just out of curiousity - I just noticed your name - Rayfan. Are you a fan of Some Voices or Ray? If you are, would love to chat with you about this man... also I have written stories about Ray himself. I'm the resident number one Ray Fan here.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Starry
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

Starry - yup...

If D were to sign anything I wanted when I see the play in Nov., (within reason...a.k.a. apart from body parts) I'd have him sign my Some Voices DVD. Or an orange lighter...heehee.

Would love a copy of it that didn't show subtitles...they should release it in North America !
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

ray, when in Nov are you going to ASR?
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

Nov 22nd...

Sorry about my avatar...Calypso's fixing....
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Nov 6th for me.. next weekend. Your avator is great.