Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Germangirl wrote:
Sazza wrote:
Oh what I would love to do to that... :twisted:
Yes, what? :twisted: Come on, give us some ideas... 8)
Well...nah I think you guys can guess as to what I would do to him...I mean we would all do the same to him if we had the chance... :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Fresh new piccies :lol:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Oooh that nice for a Saturday morning....love the leather jacket and gloves. All he needs is biker boots and he's set to go. :twisted:

Thanks trueblue - very nice find!!
Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

Daniel and his dad look like two peas in a pod with their flat caps and sunglasses!! Very cute!!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

JEC57 wrote:love the leather jacket and gloves. All he needs is biker boots and he's set to go. :twisted:
:lol: Easy rider! :lol:
Tigerlily wrote:Daniel and his dad look like two peas in a pod with their flat caps and sunglasses!! Very cute!!
True! :wink: :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yea - street pics! :lol: :lol: :lol: It's about time! Love the clothes, and Sats looks amazing. Ha - it's an age progression shot of how Daniel will look when he's older - just like dad!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

These pics are great :D. I love their style and especially Sats' scarf :D.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Plus it confirms again, that the 24/7 bodyguard stories are bullocks. He has them - just like Hugh - for his time in the theater.

Other then that, those pap pics always fail to excite me - his displeasure is too obvious... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

They all look very stylish :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

Germangirl wrote:Plus it confirms again, that the 24/7 bodyguard stories are bullocks. He has them - just like Hugh - for his time in the theater.
I think the press mainly the British press like to make out Daniel is a bit of a wimp or a wet blanket. It all started when he was announced as Bond and carried on from there. Don't know why they have it in for him so much??
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I was thinking, yes that's his Dad and step mother. I think it's so endearing that Sats and DC always wear the same scarves, despite all the money they have their wardrobe staples like the rest of us!
Vesper Lynd 007

bumblebee wrote:I was thinking, yes that's his Dad and step mother. I think it's so endearing that Sats and DC always wear the same scarves, despite all the money they have their wardrobe staples like the rest of us!
That could be, Bee :shock:. Great observation! But that could be Lia as well as far as this woman doesn't look so old :?. I mean Kirsty should be about 60 now and this woman there not so :?. But I don't know.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

These are very nice pics.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I was thinking, yes that's his Dad and step mother. I think it's so endearing that Sats and DC always wear the same scarves, despite all the money they have their wardrobe staples like the rest of us!
That could be, Bee :shock:. Great observation! But that could be Lia as well as far as this woman doesn't look so old :?. I mean Kirsty should be about 60 now and this woman there not so :?. But I don't know.
That's her. You can see Harry in her. And she's there with Tim. Looks like they've been drinks shopping.
Vesper Lynd 007

bumblebee wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
That's her. You can see Harry in her. And she's there with Tim. Looks like they've been drinks shopping.
That's for sure :D. That's so difficut, because all are in all :lol:.