The well-known clothes thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

not kidding--just bought some converse sneakers like that! always like them. popular in 1970's, correct?

number 2. Why does he insist on covering his waist? its a style that he doesn't have to follow.....WHO IS HIS in home Fashion consultant?
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
number 2. Why does he insist on covering his waist? its a style that he doesn't have to follow.....WHO IS HIS in home Fashion consultant?
Simply: because he has some overweight... bad choise: he seems wrapped. Look the pics from yestarday

Someone with worse taste that the own Daniel or someone who really hates him :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

They're his clothes, perhaps he's dressing to please himself, when he's relaxing comfort more than vanity seems to be his preference. Some celebs work at being on show, DC appears to be not one of them, good on him.

Besides fashion be damned when your traveling layers and loose fitting clothes is practical and comfy especially if your being confined for several hours.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:Image
BB, maybe an explanation as to why you have a picture of, or actually the shirts, from CR?
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I dunno --- must have had too many drinks at that point, swiped the shirt(s) off his back, washed and ironed them and photographed for posterity ....he was a wild one that night :twisted: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I dunno --- must have had too many drinks at that point, swiped the shirt(s) off his back, washed and ironed them and photographed for posterity ....he was a wild one that night :twisted: :twisted:
..and NOW the truth :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

These are his NYC threads? black t-shirt, brown slacks, black leather jacket (that we've seen before)
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Maybe he didn't bring that many clothes to NY (ya, right) We know he likes to wear the same thing over and over.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Cyanaurora wrote:Maybe he didn't bring that many clothes to NY (ya, right) We know he likes to wear the same thing over and over.
I was about to say the same thing...have we seen the tatty, ripped v-neck t-shirt yet - it was hot today after all :wink:
poppy

Post by poppy »

the well known tan leather belt!

haven't been on here for a while but thanks for all the recent pics and yay to all of you who've seen him live :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, Hello FOAF :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:Image
I think I am going to have to put an extra work shift on at the printing presses.....BB will be needing folding Dan-land dollar bills for all the new pics you have been posting!! :shock: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.