We need everyone’s help/cooperation (news about the gallery)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

We need everyone’s help/cooperation (news about the gallery)

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

It has come to our attention that Getty has been using Web Crawlers to find unauthorized uses of their images. If caught, it’s an expensive endeavor to get them to go away. The simple fact is that unauthorized use is unauthorized use, and they demand their payment.

We are asking everyone who has posted images with watermarks on them from the professional image services of Getty, WireImage, and Rex, to please delete them from the forum. You can offer the link to the websites if you want, so others can view and save what they like.

Be advised that we, the admins, will be going through the forum to confirm and delete anything we find that might cause us a legal issue.

I think the easiest way to do this would be to delete the image from your private photo albums and we will try our best to clean up the broken links.

Many thanks for your attention in this matter.
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow - thanks for the heads-up. It's timely, I purchased some business images from Getty yesterday - just as a precaution, had been using them on the Web without paying for them.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i do, i erase all mine with getty and wireimage.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I don't think I have many (if any), but will check as soon as I get home from work. Would hate anything to endanger DtD. :shock:
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Same here. Will see what I can find. Of course DtD mustn't be in danger.
Sammijane

Post by Sammijane »

I know I haven't posted any photos on here, but always good to remember. I wouldn't want anything to happen to our precious website, not when it took me so long to find it! :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Daniel_Craig wrote::shock: Uff..... I have hundreds of Daniel pics in my folders. Is this only for Getty-, Wireimages and Rex? I will delete them. Whats with pics from newscom?
We know for certain the Getty is using web crawlers. WireImage and Rex are pretty big and we are concerned that they are as well, but we don't know for sure. If you are at all concerned about Newscom, or any other photo service, I suggest you delete them as well.
Crazy!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote::shock: Uff..... I have hundreds of Daniel pics in my folders. Is this only for Getty-, Wireimages and Rex? I will delete them. Whats with pics from newscom?
We know for certain the Getty is using web crawlers. WireImage and Rex are pretty big and we are concerned that they are as well, but we don't know for sure. If you are at all concerned about Newscom, or any other photo service, I suggest you delete them as well.
Ok. I´m not shure with this things. The best way is, I erased all my Daniel-folders. :(
I know, it's not a good day. We'll just have to be satisfied with quality, not quantity.

Thanks everyone
Crazy!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

I checked my posts and replaced whatever Getty,Wireimages and AP photos I had posted with a link of the pics from their sites.I didn't touch the pics with Jamd,Life,etc logos and very few with watermarks from other,smaller agencies(like here ).I hope that's OK.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

trueblue wrote:I checked my posts and replaced whatever Getty,Wireimages and AP photos I had posted with a link of the pics from their sites.I didn't touch the pics with Jamd,Life,etc logos and very few with watermarks from other,smaller agencies(like here ).I hope that's OK.
I think that will be fine. Thanks!
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Ok. I´m not shure with this things. The best way is, I erased all my Daniel-folders. :(
Can´t you try to do the same as Blue and replace the pics with links? Or is that way too much work?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Just lost a lot of great pics from my Bucket, :cry: But better that than the consequences.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Just lost a lot of great pics from my Bucket, :cry: But better that than the consequences.
Couldn´t you save them on DC before?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..